Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Optional 'Torn Paper'

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

It was so lovely to see a bit of sunshine so for me most of my weekend was spent in the garden and I'll share some photos of the latest garden project at the end of this post. 

I'm also thrilled to report that 'most' of the fence has now been painted - including the side that has never been done since we moved into our house 13 years ago!!! 
That was the side my DH had promised to do as I had done the other two sides and the front but 13 years on and he never did keep his promise :o( 
Well you know what they say - if you want something doing best get on and do it yourself!!!

Anyway the real reason I'm here is because it's Tuesday and that means it's time for my DT share for the new challenge over at 

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY 

and as this is the first Tuesday of the month it's our usual 

ANYTHING GOES 

theme with the OPTIONAL theme of

TORN PAPER 

I opted out of the torn paper - not really my thing but I did use my favourite LOTV wedding image to  make a matching Wedding Day card and box for my MiL's church to give to a couple next month 
and our sponsor the week is the fabulous 


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

So before I go here's some photos of this weekend's garden project - which I have to say I'm so thrilled with how it turned out :o)

Still some painting to do but I can't reach that bit lol!!!



And the boys chillin' on the decking after a hard days work!!!


And of course Pickle-Lilicat had to get in on the act!!!

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

11 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card and matching box Debs, such a lovely image and fabulous design.
The garden is looking good, the boy's seem to be enjoying the results of all your hard work.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

Your card is beautiful Debs. I never tire of seeing this gorgeous image and the red and white colour scheme is so striking.
Your garden is fabulous. Such a relaxing and tranquil space - love the patio space.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this sweet couple and the red and white is lovely, makes a change from pastels. Your garden and deck look fab

Bad Kitty said...

Love the image and colours
very nice photos
hugs

Carole said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs.
Have a great time with Claire, wish I was going
Hugs
Carole x

Sarah said...

A really loely wedding card and box Debs, love the splash of red. The fence looks great but I do feel sorry for those hard working men having to watch you paint the fence!! xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful wedding card and matching box Debs..love the striking red and white and your garden and decking look stunning..so peaceful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Such a stunning card and box Debs, I love the image, beautiful colour scheme and gorgeous detailing too.
Fabulous photos too.
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful wedding card and love the colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful wedding card and box. Great image and design. Love your backyard..tfs. hugs, Pat K x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous wedding card and box too, Luv Sam x