Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 23 July 2015

We're Seeing Stars at In The Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and having a great week so far.

Today I have my last DT make for 


to share with you (sniff sniff)

But before I do I would just like to take the opportunity to thank Christine and the Pink Ladies for giving me the opportunity to 'work' alongside such an amazingly talented bunch of lovely ladies - it has been a blast!!!!

So the theme for this fortnight's challenge is 

STARRY STARRY PINK

I went for a REALLY CAS design 


And here's how I did it:

I started by punching the 3 stars out of the white card and then embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder and randomly heat embossed some Shabby Pink Frantage
Then I covered some Pink card with a double sided adhesive sheet and covered that with Creative Expressions Glitter Jewels, Stampendous Glitter and some Glamour Dust - it is super sparkilicious IRL :o)
I then mat and layered the star cut out card onto the pink sparkly card added a few punched snowflakes with adhesive pearls and a sparkly Christmas sentiment - and there is another 'flatish' card ready for the Festive Season.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning Pink Inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your wonderful support.

I'm hoping the weather improves as Jack is going to his first ever Music Festival tomorrow until Monday. I dread to think what he will come back looking like - he doesn't plan on washing - his words when I said take a towel 'I won't need one - nobody washes at a Festival Mum' 

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Debs... just here to say I love your fabbie stars card, and to say a big thank you for being part of In The Pink!! But it's not goodbye... I'll still be following you here!

Hope Jack enjoys his music festival! I remember my youngest going to her first.. Leeds... I was SO glad when she got home OK!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Debs, it has been wonderful to get to know you as a Pink teamie! I wish you all the very best and look forward to keeping up with your adventures via blogland! This card is so beautiful. It is a perfectly elegant CAS card with wonderful design ideas - like the 'reverse aperture' (if that makes sense)! stars and the touches of sparkle...totally gorgeous all round...
Sue...xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely pink and white card, bet it sparkles IRL. hope Jack has fun

Squirrel x said...

Your last Pink? Sniff sniff sob, how very dare you! Will miss seeing your fabulous pink creations and superb colourwork hunny. Mind you, what a way to go, this is one very stylish and sparkly card, great design, love it. Hugs xx

cheryl Baker said...

oh love,this hun the design is just brilliant so effective,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the design, pretty pinks and wonderful sparkle.
Sue xx

Sarah said...

What a lovely design Debs, very pink, very glittery and a perfect final DT card for the pinkies xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Debs
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the pretty sparkle and fabulous design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such a brilliant CAS design.
Pauline
x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debs, boy, you are getting organised early! This is gorgeous, bet it really sparkles in real life.

Liz x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the design. Very pretty colour. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your stars and fabulous sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, love all the glitter and sparkle and the CAS design is perfect! :) Donna ♥ x

Kat W said...

Oh, it's so sad that this is your last card as a Pink Lady but you have really captured all our favourite things at the Pink Palace in this one with all the pretty stars and beautiful sparkle and shine as well :-)

I'm sure we'll stay in touch and continue to share our love of Pink outside of In The Pink!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Jane Savage said...

What a fabulous, clever CAS design, Debs! Loving that gorgeous sparkle! xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Debs! I'm sure they're going to miss having you!!