Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Take Your Pick at Papertake Weekly

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Ooopps I am a day late with my DT share for the new challenge over at 


but as they say 'better late than never'!!!!

Seriously though - huge apologies (again) to my DT buddies and my lovely followers - life is just sooooooo busy at the moment but there is light at the end of the tunnel with lots being crossed off the mahoooosive 'To Do' list.

So as it's the last Tuesday Wednesday of the month that means we have our fabulous theme of

TAKE YOUR PICK 

So lots of options:
Sketch #103 or any other PTW sketch
Colour Theme: Blue or Green (or both)
Technique Theme: Use or make a tag
Product Theme: Use Lace either real or punched, die etc

I went for sketch #103, lace and made a tag and here's what I came up with:



Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: LOTV 'Romance and Roses'
Lace and Ribbon from stash
Large Pearl Medallion from the Hobby House 
Embossalicious Regency Swirl Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Scrolled Lace Border Punch

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Before I go here's a couple of things I have been up to this week:

I made a start on painting the fence:




One side down and two more to go!!!

Then I had a little sleepover guest on Saturday evening:


Just as well we have a Super Kingsize bed hahaha!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with my Sugar Nellie DT share and some Hobby House samples made for the Create and Craft show on air tomorrow at 11:00 

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

13 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card
hugs

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card
hugs

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh weee cutie sneaking into the bed. Miss those days with my boys!! Love the card its super, really like the pastel shades. Now once you have finished your fence Ive got 2 that need doing too!!! Pretty please !!! Love H xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs this is a beautiful card! Love the pretty papers!
Hugs Lynsey x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such pretty papers and lovely pastel colours.
You will make it rain with all this painting, it's not exactly July weather down here but at least it's dry (fingers crossed and touching wood)!
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Such pretty colours on your card Debs. The fence looks great and your little house guest looked very cosy!! xx

Sue said...

Debs, this is beautiful. Your colour choice is absolutely gorgeous, I love those pastels together...totally fabulous!
Sue...xxx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs, I love the design and the papers are so pretty.
It sounds like you are keeping really busy!
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, so pretty.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Pretty tag and love the soft pastel colours. Baeutiful! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

Ha ha, I can't imagine you not being super busy! I'm sure you enjoyed your guest on Saturday although not much room left for you in that bed now!

It was worth the wait for your card...such a gorgeously pretty design and I love how you popped the sentiment on a tag :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This didn't pop up yesterday but am here now. Fabulous pretty card love it. Cute pic too x

Christine L said...

Such a pretty card Debs!! Beautiful pastel colours and papers..

Well done on the fence.... and I love your little guest's sleeping position - ACROSS the bed! LOL

Big hugs
Christine x