Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Build it Up at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

I can hardly believe it's been a whole week since I last posted but I am still keeping busy with lots on the go but feeling so much more in control since my decision to step down from most of my DT's.

So today sees the start of a new challenge over at


and this week the lovely Dawny has given us the theme

BUILD IT UP

I thought that would be the perfect opportunity to use one of my many neglected Hunkydory layered images - and as a bonus I also need to make a few male birthday cards for my MiL

So here's what I did:
Image: Hunkydory For Men Card Making Kit
Mat and Layers: Gold Mirror Card, Blue Card and Blue Spotty Design Paper 
Die Cut: Spellbinders Triple Tear 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies  - you won't be disappointed.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is:
offering 1 lucky winner:


Before I leave you I would just like to let you know that my latest Papercraft Inspirations commissions are featured in the new issue - in the shops today.
And two of my New Baby cards made front cover :o)
Other news is I have just signed up to a 6 week beginner's running and boot camp course - starting at the beginning of August - yikes!!!!!!
I am sooooooo determined to get fit, lose weight and look good for Jamie and Rowena's wedding - and I only have just over 9 weeks to do it in!!!!
Wish me luck!!!

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments wishing me well on my last post - they really did mean a lot.

Have a fabulous day - enjoy the sunshine if you have any.

TTFN

13 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, great dimension.
Congratulations on making the front cover, I will have to pick up a magazine next time I go shopping.
Good luck with the boot camp, it sounds a bit extreme!
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

great card

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, classy card Debs love that layered image and the wonderful colour of blue a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Debs. Love the layered image and design.`
congratulations on the magazine feature.
Good luck with the Boot Camp. I really must get my act together and lose some weight.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

pinky said...

Brilliant card Debs, love the layers and well done on getting published!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous masculine card Debs and love the design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Debs that blue is really eye catching. You just take care of your feet and ankle young lady you don't want to be on crutches for the wedding!! xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love the layered image and gorgeous colours.
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Great male card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous male card Debs, fabulous image.
Glad you had a great holiday, fabulous photos on your last post.
Good luck with your running and boot camp course.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Debs, love the fab image and design.

Donna x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Debs :-) I love how you layered the car, look FAB! :-)


Congratulations on your mag cards too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Marjorie said...

Lovely card Debs, and such a great take on the challenge...your layers look fab!
Hugs,
Marjorie x