Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 30 July 2015

Anything Goes at The Sugar Bowl and some Hobby House Samples for C&C

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and having a great week so far.
So pleased to wake up to some sunshine this morning - hopefully it will last so that I can get out and finish painting the fence!!!

But first I have my DT make to share with you for the new challenge over at the


 where the theme is 

Anything Goes

 using a Sugar Nellie image

As always one lucky winner of this challenge gets to choose 4 sweet Sugar Nellie digis
and
a second prize winner will receive 2 Sugar Nellie digis

I played with the adorable Furry Friends Texting Digi image and made a card for Jack's Grandma to send to him in September - it's good to get ahead!!!!
Perfect image for Jack as he is very rarely seen without his phone in his hand!!!!

Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Country Gent' 
Sentiment Tags: LOTV Set 69 and Set 24
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies 'Star Burst' 
Hessian, Button and Baker's Twine from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the gorgeous inspiration from my Sugar Bowl Sweetie buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Before I go I would just like to remind you that The Hobby House will be on Create and Craft this morning at 11:00 and there will be some gorgeous stash to get your hands on at fantastic prices - some even half price!!!

As promised yesterday here are a few samples I made that might just make an appearance on a TV near you :o)


Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN


14 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Stunning card for a texting mad grandson, Debs!! Love your delicious HH samples too! xxx

Sue said...

Such gorgeous creations Debs. I love the image on your DT card and fabulous papers.
Your Hobby House samples are beautiful too, wonderful designs and lovely detailing.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Awww this is very sweet Debs… such a cute image and I love the scrummy papers and fab layout!
Love the samples that you made for C & C… gorgeous designs and colour combos! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sarah said...

A lovely card for Jack Debs. We used to jest that Dec would need his phone surgically removed from his hand when he was younger!! Great HH samples too xx

Bad Kitty said...

great cards
hugs

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, a great image and fabulous papers.
Love your samples, they are so pretty.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love that cute image. Your HH samples are fab too, bought some of the new toppers in Whitby, love them x

Lucy Woods said...

Aww so cute love the colours and dies!
Wow your sewing makes are stunning!
Lucy x

Tammy said...

Adorable card Debs, I love that sweet image and the rich colors! Fabulous Hobby House makes, I love the sewing themes! I hope you are doing well.
Hugs, Tammy

Kat W said...

The card you made for Jack is gorgeous, I love all the bold colours and the texture from the hessian and twine. You really have planned ahead with that one as his birthday isn't until September!

And then the loveliness continues with your fab samples...absolutely brilliant and how exciting to maybe see them on TV. I didn't catch the show but I hope they showed them as they are so pretty :-)

I hope you got that fence painted too!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Debs, what an absolutely beautiful selection of cards - I am speechless, totally gorgeous every one of them! You are a very clever and talented lady.
Sue...xxx

mixamatoasties said...

I love that image Debs. And your card is gorgeous - love the colours and the layout too!

Susan xx

Cass said...

Fantastic male card. Love the colours.
Fab samples too.
Cass xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous male card sweetie I love the image such a fun card, and your samples were stunning, huggles Pops x