Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Trio-Tastic at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and a great start to the week.

Yesterday we had some new beds delivered - a small double for Jack and a MAHOOOOSIVE Super King size for me and my DH.  I was quite sure they said they would build both beds but when they got here they said they only build Divan beds and as ours was a leather bed frame they couldn't/wouldn't do it so that meant we had to do it ourselves!!!

So after just over 4 hours of 'fairly calm' building I was soooooo ready for a good night's sleep in our monster of a bed!!!! 

Of course all that meant I had no time to have a play in my little crafty haven so I had to get my DT make for the new challenge over at 


made super quick this morning so I decided to make use of the gorgeous Crafter's Companion Kimono CD-Rom again and here's what I came up with for the theme 

TRIO-TASTIC 

Love the images and colours on this CD and the toppers make for a super easy and super quick card.
I simply added some ribbon, ric rac and a heart charm tied on with some button twine and finished with my trio of butterflies.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenged I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Hope to play catch up with you whilst lazing in front of the TV this evening :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you slept soundly in your new bed. Gorgeous make, love the colours x

Lucy Woods said...

Super gorgeous! Love the ribbon and ric rac! And the cute charm tied! Beautiful colours!
Lucy x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a gorgeous image and great design - lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, the image is so beautiful and I love the pretty papers.
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Debs..love the image and soft colours. Fabulous design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Bad Kitty said...

lovely

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful make debs.

Hope you had a great nights sleep in your new bed. We have a super king size bed and I love it, it's horrible sleeping in a normal size bed now lol..

Hugs Kelly

Donna said...

Beautiful and elegant card Debs, love the oriental theme and soft colours. Hope you had a good nights sleep in your new bed :) Donna ♥ x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Oriental themed card Debs the image, colours and card design are excellent
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

Debs, this is a gorgeous card. I love your pretty design with the butterflies and that sweet ric rac...truly lovely.
Sue...xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby hun and enjoy sleeping in your new bed too, Luv Sam x

Kat W said...

I'm amazed you have time to sleep at the moment with everything you have going on! I do hope the bed was worth it though and that you had a great sleep; the bed sounds fabulous!

Your 'last minute' card looks brilliant, really elegant, and I love the mix of trims tied together :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Marilyn said...

Love this! It has a dreamy ethereal look to it and is lovely.

Cindy Dy said...

I love surfing and blogging. Thanks for your blogs, I have now another idea what to do on my own blogs. Keep it up. I'll come back later to read more post from you. Thank you.

Bubble
www.gofastek.com