Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Summer Time at A Gem of a Challenge and a Boo Boo!!!

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I am sooooo glad it's the weekend - and although I still have lots to do before we go away next weekend (officially on countdown now lol!!!!) at least it is all from the comfort of my own home!!!

All the boys and all the girls are coming for Sunday lunch tomorrow - even my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona will be here too - I am super excited to have all my gorgeous Grandchildren together - it doesn't happen too often so I love it when it does.

We are also having new beds delivered on Monday so will have to dismantle and dispose of the old beds on Sunday - how handy to have all the boys here to help *wink *wink!!!

Anyway I am here today to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and to tell you about the boo boo I made for my DT make for 


So the theme at AGOAC this time is 

SUMMER TIME

and originally that was the same theme at Sweet Stamping' so obviously I thought it would make sense to combine my DT make for the two. 
But we had a change of theme at Sweet Stampin' - and although I registered the change at the time - when it came to making my card - I totally forgot and went on my merry way with the Summer Theme - oppsssss - what a wally!!!!!

Anyway here is my Summer Time card
Card Ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: A Selection from Pink Petticoat 
MFT Flower Trio 
Doodlebug Enamel Dots

The prize as always is 

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous summery inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

It would be great if you could pop over to Sweet Stampin' too to see what I should have followed for the theme and to see that gorgeous inspiration from my other lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments recently.

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

15 comments:

Janice said...

A lovely summery card Debs and a super little image. Sounds like you'll be in need of that holiday, you just seem so busy at the moment. All good stuff by the sounds of it though so hopefully nothing too stressful. Have a lovely holiday, Jx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, a gorgeous card love your card design and your colouring is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

It's a gorgeous summer card, Debs, the image is so cute.

Have a wonderful weekend with your family, sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a pretty image and lovely summer colours.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the sweet image and pretty design.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Sue xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Debs.... love your colour choice and layout!

Enjoy your day tomorrow...... sounds like you'll have a full house - but how fabulous!!

Hugs
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is such a pretty summery card love the image and papers.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

Debs, This is a lovely card. Your design is really pretty, and your colours just perfect for summertime...
Sue...xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and love the colours, have a lovely Sunday

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really sweet image and i love your colours and fab backing papers ;D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. The image is so sweet and I love the papers, design and the beautiful colours.
Enjoy your weekend with the family.
Hugs Sharon. X

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I like the lovely image and the flowers
Kevin xx

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous summery cards Debs!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jane Savage said...

Love those yummy ice-cream colours, Debs! Gorgeous layering too! xxx