Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 June 2015

Something Old Something New at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning lovely crafty peeps.

I'm so glad it's the weekend - that means no work for my DH and no exams for Jack!!!
It also means we are going to the theatre this evening to see The Jersey Boys - I can hardly wait :o)

My DH took me to see the show in London for my 50th Birthday and we loved it so much so when we saw they were on tour and coming to Bristol we just couldn't resist.

But the weekend also means it's tome for a new challenge over at 

SWEET STAMPIN'

and this week Team Abi are sharing inspiration on the theme

SOMETHING OLD SOMETHING NEW

I went with a NEW STAMP (well new to me!!)
and OLD DESIGN PAPERS 


Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelle'
Die Cuts: Sizzix 'Doily and Doily Border - 658947'
Ribbon from stash
Pearl String and Rhinestone Dazzler - The Hobby House

Our sponsor this week is 


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently - I really appreciate them all.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Janice said...

Beautiful card Debs, lovely colours. Hope that's Jack finished his exams now? Enjoy your show tonight, Jx

Tracey T said...

Such a pretty card with gorgeous soft colours in the DP. Sounds like you've got a great weekend lined up, Debs. Have fun! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ooh enjoy the show debs...
This is a pretty card, love the colour combo
Hugs Kelly

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty card

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Debs, love the soft pastel colours and the image is so pretty...beautifully coloured too! :) Donna ♥ x

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card Debs, love that gorgeous image - so effective! and a fab layout too
Kim x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Debs, lovely design and image, such pretty papers and soft delicate colour combo!
Enjoy the show...'Jersey Boys' is brilliant!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debs, a lovely image and pretty colour combination,
Have a wonderful evening.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… such a lovely stamp and you've coloured it beautifully! love the pearl string and rhinestone dazzler! :-)
hope Jack's exams are going ok… good that he can have a wee break now. Enjoy Jersey Boys tonight!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

Debs, this is a really lovely card. You have coloured the image beautifully and put it together perfectly with the papers and pretty embellishments.
Sue...xxx

Christine L said...

Well I'm properly back from my hollibobs now (washing and ironing all done!) and I'm trying to catch up on what I've missed - a mammoth task! You've been making some wonderful cards hon..... (no surprise there)... you seem to be able to swing from fussy and fancy to CAS and even male so easily!! LOVING your little grand-daughter..... such fabulous big eyes! And then that Princess Picnic.... I WANT one of those!! Well, I want grandchildren first - think that may be a long way off! And I'm so glad to hear you've got your outfit all sorted for the wedding!

Big hugs
Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I don't remember seeing this lovely image before, gorgeous colour combo. Hope you enjoyed the show x

Sue said...

Hello Debs, I feel very lucky to have received this card for my birthday today. You already know how much I love it and it's even more stunning in real life, thank you so much!
I hope you enjoyed seeing The Jersey Boys, I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend too.
Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love the lavender and lemon. The pretty dies are such a fab backdrop for that lovely stamp too. So beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends x

Thordis said...

Your card is stunning... Love the bling and glimmer... :)
Hugs xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the image. Very pretty gems too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Super gorgeous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

Kat W said...

Pretty and elegant and guess what? I'm eyeing up your beautiful die cuts again - lol!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Marilyn said...

Love, love, love this image and your gorgeous colouring and layout. I have not been a good blogging visitor of late but tonight I took a quick poke around and wowsa Debs... you have some fabulous makes here.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Luv
Debby