Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Something for the Boys at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

I am running late with my DT make for the new challenge over at 


Where the new theme this week is 

SOMETHING FOR THE BOYS

Well to clarify I'm not late with the make - just late posting it here on my blog!!!!

And the theme this week is just perfect for me as tomorrow Aaron (my middle son) will be 30 years old!!!! And the day after Jamie (my eldest son) will be 32 years old!!!!! That looks even worse typed than it sounds out loud - makes me feel sooooooo old. 
Luckily I have Jack (my youngest son) who is only 16 to keep me young at heart!!!!

So today I have one of the cards I made for Aaron to share with you - but before I do here's the birthday boy the day he was born - and because it was the day before Jamie's second birthday he actually thought he was his present - awww!!!!!


Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Jill from


is offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by today.
Got lots to do and soon little time to do it all but I hoe to have a good bloggy catch up later this evening whilst watching some TV.

TTFN

16 comments:

cotnob said...

A wonderful masculine card Debs, such a brilliant design.
Wishing both of your son's a very happy birthday.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Fabulous 30th card Debs, love the design... Happy Birthday to Aaron for tomorrow.
Adorable baby photo!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Bad Kitty said...

nice card
cute baby

Sue said...

Debs, this is a great card. Just a perfect design, I love the black and cream colour way you have chosen it looks so stylish. You can't possibly have a son who is 30! you only look about 21 on your profile pic!!!
Sue...xxx

Sarah said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy partying Debs!! What a great card, love the script paper. Happy Birthday to the chaps!! xx

Sharon said...

A fabulous card Debs. Love the large numbers and the papers are gorgeous.
Did you have your eldest when you were 10!!!
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Debs, I love the stylish design and gorgeous papers.
Happy Birthday to Aaron tomorrow and Jamie the day after. Have fun with your celebrations!
Sue xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Gorgeous card Debs! I'm sure it will go down well!
Happy birthday to your boys!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the design. Gorgeous papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Debs and I am sure your son will love it :-) What a lovely photo too and to have his big brother thinking he was his birthday present is adorable :-)

Happy Birthday Aaryn and Jamie :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jane Savage said...

Many happy returns to, Aaron! I think I can just about remember what it was like to be 30 lol!! Fabulous masculine card, Debs! Love that stunning paper! xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday to them both. Fab card, love the paper

Christine L said...

It's fabulous - and I know he'll love it Debs!!

I had my second daughter late on Christmas Eve... and like in your family.. my eldest daughter thought that I'd given her an extra special Christmas present!!

Hugs
Christine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Cracking card for your lad. Love the papers.
Yipes, you must have had em young lol!
Ang x

Kat W said...

What a fabulous male design; love the text paper and the nice big 30...just in case Aaron forgets! The pic is gorgeous - what a little cutie!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Kat W said...

What a fabulous male design; love the text paper and the nice big 30...just in case Aaron forgets! The pic is gorgeous - what a little cutie!

Big hugs, Kat xx