Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 16 June 2015

So Pretty at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and a great start to the week.

As those that visit regularly will know I have been very busy with family birthday celebrations and on Saturday we had a brilliant night celebrating Aaron's 30th birthday - I will share a few (not so clear) photo's with you at the end of this post.

But before I do that I have my DT make for the new challenge over at 


to share with you and this week the theme is 

SO PRETTY

I just knew I had to use one of my new Design Papers from LOTV as I love this paper pad and really think it is so pretty!!!

Here's what I came up with:
Card Ingredients:

Design Papers: LOTV 'Dress Shoppe'
Lace from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous super pretty inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is the lovely Mary and Andrea from 
offering 1 lucky winner


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

So as promised here are some photos of the birthday celebrations - sorry about the blur!!!

The Birthday Boy - Aaron 

The other Birthday Boy - Jamie (with my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby-Mae and Rowena)


Two of my handsome sons - Jack & Jamie


Aaron & Kerry
It was fabulous to see all the girls and all the boys all dressed up in their finest outfits - including my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver in his suit and black bow tie :o)

My squidgilicious Grandson Oliver :o)


And one of my most favourite photos even if it is blurred is this one of me with my sister and my two brothers and all our significant other halves. 
We haven't all been together for six years so it was all just a little emotional!!!

Hope I haven't bored you too much with the blurry photos!!!

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support.

I am busy trying to get my latest magazine commissions completed before we head off on our jolly holibobs soon and to also trying to get ahead with some DT makes but I hope to play catch up with you all a little later.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

cotnob said...

Your card fits the theme perfectly Debs, it is 'so pretty', such beautiful papers and colours.
How wonderful to have your family all together, it looks like everyone had a fabulous time.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the mannequin. I was only thinking today of using those papers with a sewing theme on a plaque. Glad you had a good time x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debs, the symmetry really appeals to me. I really should invest in those papers (as if I need more!!). What super snaps of your lovely family. thanks for sharing and I'm glad an enjoyable night was had by all xx

Abi said...

They are gorgeous photos of your family Debs & a very pretty card too xx

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs, the papers are beautiful and your design is so pretty.
Such fabulous photos. I am pleased you all enjoyed the family celebrations.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Debs, I love the photo's ... what a super special time.
Your card is super too! It certainly fits the brief of 'pretty'. The papers are gorgeous but it is your clever design and pretty embellishments that make it...just lovely
Sue...xxx

Lucy Woods said...

Oh my goodness this is just stunning Debs I love it!
Lucy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs I agree with the title this is such a pretty card love the image and the papers they all look superb, the family pictures are fantastic thank you for sharing
hugs
lorraine x

The Stamp Basket said...

How lovely that you could all be together to celebrate such a special day! Your photos record the occasion beautifully. Hugs xxx

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous and very pretty card Debs and love the photos..great that you all got together..a time to treasure..

luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Oooo you are so right, those new papers are gorgeous & I love how you have incorporated it with the craftwork silhouette.

Flabby photos & it's lovely sometimes to dress up posh & a lovely family reunion for you too, luv Sam x

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, the papers are amazing and I love the mannequin, I've not seen these before. Hope you're recovering with a restful week after all the family birthday celebrations :) Donna ♥ x

Jane Savage said...

Scrumptious papers and flowers, Debs! Gorgeous design! Equally scrumptious photos too! What a very handsome family you have! xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie I so love these papers perfect hugs Pops x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the whole dressmaking theme, absolutely fabulous! :-)

Love seeing all the photo's too, what a handsome/beautiful family, you all scrub up well ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Debs, I love the design and colours... it really is sew.... beautiful!
Fabulous photo's too:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx