Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Shabby Chic or Vintage at In the Pink with Anything Goes at The Sugar Bowl

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

A super quick post from me this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is on his way to play.

This will be one of the last play days we have before the summer holidays when Mum breaks up from   work (she works in a nursery attached to a school so has all the school holidays off) and then he starts school in September - I can hardly believe how quick the years have flown by!!!

Speaking of which I have some photos of my very handsome youngest son Jack ready to party at his school Prom last night to share with you - it only seems like yesterday I shared a photo of him dressed up in his school uniform when he started secondary school 5 years ago!!!

But before that I have my 'joint' DT make to share with you for 


where the theme this fortnight is 

SHABBY CHIC OR VINTAGE 
(but don't forget to make it PINK)

and


where the theme this month is 

ANYTHING GOES

I opted for Shabby Chic (ish)
Card Ingredients:

Image: Sugar Nellie 'Hey Little Birdie'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Nitwits 'Linen and Lace'
Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes' Snowflake Border 
Memory Box 'Lindeman' Snowflake
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Shabby Pink Frantage
Glamour Dust 

Please pop over to the two challenge blogs to check out the fabulous inspiration from all my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

So before I go here are some of my favourite photos of my very handsome son - Jack





Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the snoqflakes around the beautifully coloured image. Very handsmoe son too and his friends x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs, I love the pretty image and beautiful design.
I hope Jack enjoyed his Prom, he looked very handsome! Time goes so quickly - my youngest daughter has her Prom today!
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Debs, I like the sweet image and the design, great pic's
Kevin xx

Whisper said...

Simply gorgeous, am loving all the frantage, oooo how cool does Jack look in his suit and shades, Luv Sam x

Bad Kitty said...

This is gorgeous
nice photos

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debs, a gorgeous image and lovely details.
They certainly do grow up quickly don't they, I hope they had a good night.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Debs, this is a really beautiful card. Hey Little Birdie is one of my favourite images ever!! Your colouring is gorgeous and you have designed such a pretty card togo with that super image...Lovely photos of your handsome Jack as well...xxx
Sue

Sarah said...

What a lovely, lovely card Debs, great work with the Frantage!! What a handsome trio too!! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so incredibly beautiful, I absolutely love the stunning snowflakes! Sorry I haven't been about much lately - been so busy and it has taken over my crafty time! Hope you are well too :)
Rebecca.
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs your card is extremely beautiful your son is very handsome, thank you for sharing
hugs
lorraine x

Sue B said...

Ooh your card is gorgeous Debs… such a sweet image and I love the touches of pink and the pretty frantage… the snowflakes are stunning! :-)
and Wow! Jack has grown up all of a sudden… where does the time go!! and isn't he handsome! you must be so proud of him and quite rightly! hope all his exams have gone well.
Hope you've had a lovely day with Oliver
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs..I love the beautiful pink and those fabulous snowflakes...so gorgeous...Fabulous photos with your handsome son and his friends...gosh! they grow up so fast..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kat W said...

Your card is perfectly shabby chic with the lovely soft pink and beautiful Frantage, plus I LOVE all the gorgeous snowflakes :-)

I hope Jack had a great time at Prom!

Big hugs, Kat xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Extremely pretty card. Fab colouring.
Handsome trio. . . . . breaking a few hearts already I'm guessing.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Christine L said...

She's one of my favourite Sugar Nellie images Debs... and you've made a gorgeous card with her! Loving the touch of frantage of course too!

Hope you had a lovely day with Oliver.... and those photos of Jack are wonderful...... he's definitely film star/model material!

Hugs
Christine x

pinky said...

Can't even remember what the card looks like now Debs lol. (Only joking) Absolutely love the card, so icy and so pretty. Your boy is so handsome!!

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card and such a sweet image - and those papers are scrummy! And fab photos of your handsome son! It was my son Jack's prom last week too - they grow up so fast!
Kim x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this gorgeous Sugar Nellie Christmas fairy Debs, gorgeous card with all your wintery dies. Beautiful. Gorgeous pics of your son too. The days fly by don't they?! Hugs, Wends x

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card! I love those fairies and you did a great job on this... I really like how the snowflakes around the center looks so lacy and delicate... lovely effect.
And Jack is very handsome, sort of James Bond-ish!