Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 11 June 2015

It's Summer Time at In The Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you've had a lovely week so far.
Mine has been super busy but so lovely - yesterday we celebrated Aaron's 30th Birthday with a family meal and today it's Jamie's Birthday - so more celebrations to come!!!

Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes for the boys - and for all the compliments on my age but I wasn't a teenage Mum :o)

So today sees the start of a new challenge over at 

IN THE PINK

and this time we would like to see your 

SUMMER 

themed projects - in PINK of course

I struggled a little with this - think I just lost my Mojo but here's what I came up with




Card Ingredients:

Image: Mo Manning 'Make a Wish'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV ' Pastel Dreams'
Memory Box: Madera Corner & Chloe Stem
Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 24'
Star Dust Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

I'm now on my way to play with my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver at his house this morning whilst Uncle Jack finishes his revision for his last GCSE exam tomorrow - yippppeee!!!

I hope to catch up with you all a little later.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Kath said...

Such a pretty card - I love the cute image and a great idea to trim the Chloe stem.
Kath x

Jane Savage said...

Happy birthday to Jamie! Gosh it must be non-stop in your house right now!! :) Such a super pretty card, Debs! I adore pink and blue together! xxx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Debs, I love the sweet image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing.
Happy Birthday to Jamie, enjoy your celebrations.
Good luck to Jack for his final exam tomorrow. My daughter's last exam is on Tuesday, I think we will be so glad when it's all over!
Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Life is all Birthdays at once for your family. Cute card, love that sweetie x

Sarah said...

Such a sweet image Debs and I love the pretty fresh papers too. xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous girlie card Debs.... and so perfect for our theme!! I know I lIKE to blow dandelion heads (though try to do them now where it's not ME that has to weed them where they land!!) LOL!

Enjoy your day!

Hugs
Christine x

Lucy Woods said...

Oh this is just beautiful Debs! I love it! Gorgeous layout and papers and love your beautifully coloured image so cute!!
Lucy x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs such a pretty image and fabulous design.
I think you will need the weekend to recover from all of the celebrations, have a lovely time.
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty card
have a nice day

Sue said...

Debs, this is a really pretty card. Such a super image, very beautifully coloured and I love your card design, all just gorgeous.
Sue...xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Debs, so very pretty colours and detailing.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, she is so sweet and pretty in pink
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Debs and love the sweet image and fabulous colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Well it's pink and summery and also very beautiful!! A pretty image and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Debs, fabulous coloring and I love the beautiful papers! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, what a pretty card! So lovely and girly!
Hugs Lynsey x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Very pretty in pink. Lovely cute image and great colouring.
Hope you all enjoyed the celebrations.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Debs, really sweet. And boy you've had a busy spell! Pity all those Birthdays weren't this week after Jacks exams not during, but I guess you didn't consider that all those years ago, lol! Hope everyone's well, Jx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, gorgeously girly and so pretty in pink! Sounds like you're having a busy time with family birthday's and I hope all went OK for Jack with his exams! :) Donna ♥ x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and such a fun card Debs love the cute image also the colours and card design, excellent make.
hugs
lorraine x

Vannessa said...

This is gorgeous Debs - your mojo is definitely there! Love the image and you layout too!

Hugs, Vannessa x