Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Inspired by a Song at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and posted this scheduled post for me whilst I am currently on my way to the Races at Ascot for my future Daughter in Law's Hen Party!!!!

With a bit of luck I may have some decent photos to share with you later - fingers crossed :o)

So I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week the lovely Lena has picked the theme

INSPIRED BY A SONG 

Here's what I came up with - inspired by the song 'Butterfly' by Maria Carey
Card ingredients:
Crafter's Companion 'Kimono Papercrafting Cd-Rom'
Love this CD - it has so many gorgeous images and Design Papers to play with.
This card was made using one of the card companion sets with an additional tag and smaller butterfly cut to layer up.
Pearls and ribbon from stash.
Sentiment: Stampin' Up

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our lovely Lena is offering 1 lucky winner 


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently - I really do appreciate them.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What gorgeous colours and the butterfly is lush. Hope you have fun x

Sarah said...

What a lovely, lovely card Debs, such pretty colours. Hope you've had a great day at Ascot and had a winning streak too xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a gorgeous image and lovely colours.
I hope you had a fabulous day as Ascot - looking forward to the photos.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Simply stunning and what a great idea for a hen do too, a day at Ascot, have a good time, luv Sam x

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty card

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs the image and that butterfly look amazing, super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh your card looks so delicate, Lovely. Fabby Hen do going to Ascot. Hope you have a fabby day, Love Hazelxx

Christine L said...

Hi Debs.... I'm LOVING this fabulous card - so perfect for that song too... the image and the butterfly look so good together - and the colours... perfect!

Hope you enjoyed the hen party at Ascot!!

Hugs
Christine x

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Debs, I love the colour tones & that butterfly is stunning :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the papers and beautiful design.
I hope you have had a fabulous day.
Sue xx

Sue said...

This is beautiful Debs, gorgeous colours and lovely design...xxx
Sue...xxx

Janice said...

Ascot indeed! I do do hope you have photos to share, I'm so nosey!!!! Hope you have a rear henny and a lovely time away. Super card today Debs, very pretty image and design, Jx

Debbie said...

Wow Debs, What a gorgeous card, just love it. Like the blue, tag and butterfly, really nice.
Hope the Hen party at the Races went well and yes photo's please.
Sorry i have not been round much, my kids have both left home now and Chris and I are decorating the whole house starting upstairs and working our way down (nightmare) so busy, but i do get a chance to look at stuff not always able to comment.
Dx

Marjorie said...

Wow!! This is beautiful Debs..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Debs, this is gorgeous, love those shades of blue.

Hope you had a great day - would love to see pics - did you wear a hat?

Liz x

Craft buddy said...

Mariah Carey is a guilty pleasure of mine so I love this. Beautiful rich and bright blues, I love the way you make it pop out here x Jessie

Carole said...

Made it at last to let you know what a beautiful card this is.
Glad to see you had a good time at the races
Hugs
Carole x