Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a better weekend than I did :o(

I spent 4 hours in A&E on Sunday having my ankle examined and X-rayed.
It had been healing well since I went over on it last Monday playing rounders - the swelling had gone right down and wasn't too painful.
Then on Sunday I had a bath and must have twisted my foot funny and when I got out of the bath it cracked and came up like a balloon and so painful - I couldn't even weight bear on it - so off we went to A&E.
The good news is it isn't broken - just badly sprained and ligament damage!!! 
Very bizarrely it was almost back to normal by yesterday - the swelling has almost gone completely again and I can walk on it again - thank goodness!!!

Anyway there is some good news to report - the third dress that arrived for Aaron's surprise party was perfect and I even found the perfect shoes to match as well - let's just hope I can get into them on the night!!!!

Anyway I'm really here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week it's our usually 1st of the month theme of 

ANYTHING GOES 

Here's what I did:


Card Ingredients:
All items from The Hobby House 'Here Comes Summer Kit'

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything  Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Ooh La La - Circles and Squares
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Ribbon and Flowers
Fussy and Fancy - Fun in the Sun 
4 Crafty Chicks - Summer

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful


offering 1 lucky winner


Thanks for calling by today and for all your lovely comments left recently.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

27 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous summery card Debs, such a lovely image and papers.
Sorry to hear about your ankle, I hope it's OK now.
Pauline
x

Marjorie said...

You are in the wars Debs, glad to hear your foot is healing though!.. Fabulous card I love the image very 70's and very summery!.. love it!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx
PS Glad the dress fits too:)xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh Debs poor you, glad your ankle has gone down though. Gorgeous sweet card, I really love these toppers but have so much other stuff to use I am resisting at the moment. Love the colours take care x

Sue said...

This is a super pretty card Debs...hope your foot is feeling a little better! ...
Sue...xxx

Sarah said...

What jolly bad luck with your ankle Debs, but pleased to hear it's feeling better. This is a lovely card, (I am so tempted by this kit!!) such a fabulous layout and pretty ice cream colours too xx

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

Janice said...

Debs this is brilliant, you're not my number at Oohlala but I'll just say how lovely it is that you've joined us! A super image and design. Not so super about your ankle again, ouch, and a 4 hr wait! Not good. Glad it's settled down again but you will have to watch as it's obviously weak! Hope them shoes are flattys??? Jx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful and lovely card.

Sue said...

Ouch, sorry to hear about your foot injury, I am pleased it seems a lot better now.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing.
Sue xx

Whisper said...

OMG how funny I've just been watching for the love of cars & they took an old VW camper van & surfboard down to Devon - flabby fun image & a great layout too.

Hpoe your ankle improves for you to wear your new shoes, luv Sam x

Carol S. said...

Great card, my husband would love it. As he is Australian, the one thing he misses is surfing and sailing. He also loves campervans! Hugs, Carol s.xx

Lucy Woods said...

Ooh ouchy sorry to hear about your ankle but glad it's a lot better already!
Fab card I really love the image and colours!
Lucy x

sandra Iverson said...

I love your card! It is really adorable, and I love the colors!
Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
Hugs
Sandra

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the hippy van topper, very cute and the papers and flowers are so pretty :-) absolutely fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

p.s, hope your ankle gets better OUCH, sounds painful :-(

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Debs! Love that fabulous image and stunning colour combo! Glad to hear your ankle is finally healing! Just in time for those new shoes!!! xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Sweet card. Love the camper image.
Sorry you've been in pain. I think a few of us have been through the wars recently so glad you're on the mend.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Bonnie Taylor said...

What a fun card! The image you used is fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!
~ Bonnie DT

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hi Debs, so sorry I haven't stopped by for a while! Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and the image is fab!
Rebecca.
x

Judy Corner said...

Just love your creation! Thanks for sharing at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Judy x DT

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic card Debs love the whole design so much the colours and embellishments are lovely I really love that funky image.
hugs
lorraine x

El mundo segĂșn kyso said...

Fabulous card!! Thanks you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Kemly Sc. DT.

Kat W said...

Oooh, this is so very summery and gorgeous; beautiful colour combo and fabulous design :-)
That kit looks lovely - I had to pop over and take a look! That could well fall into my basket as I do need to get a few bits and bobs from The Hobby House anyway ;-)

I'm glad to hear your ankle is healing and that you have the dress!

Big hugs, Kat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful work and just perfect for our current challenge of
'summer fun'. thanks for joining in and hope to see you again soon...
..

{Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

cotnob said...

Hi Debs, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Sherry said...

Great Card Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends . Sherry @ LPOCF-DT

Michelle J M said...

This is such a pretty card, just love that image! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x