Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 19 June 2015

Anything But a Card at Winter Wonderland

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.

Sorry I'm late to the party with my DT make for the new challenge over at 


but as they say better late than never.

Obviously I totally forgot to schedule this post as well as yesterday's whilst I was enjoying a fabulous day out at The Races at Royal Ascot for my future DiL Rowena's Hen Party - I do have some photos to share with you at the end of this post.

So theme for the week's challenge is:

ANYTHING BUT A CARD 

But don't forget to make it a Christmas project :o)

I decided to make a Gift Card Holder and here it is:



I will definitely be making a lot more of these for the Festive Season.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our sponsor this week is


offering 1 lucky winner £10 to spend in their online store.

So as promised here are a few of my favourite photos from yesterday:



Me with Kerry and my nephew's wife Helen 

Rowena with her Mum and Dad (he did't go on the Hen Party - just there to see everyone off)

The Bride to Be in the centre with all her hens before leaving for Ascot 

It was a VERY long and VERY busy day but totally fabulous - loved it!!!!

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful evening.
I think it will be a VERY early night for me tonight.

TTFN

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debs, such a great design.
Brill, photos! It sounds like a brilliant time.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Sharon said...

It looks like you had a good day out - and the sun was shining!
Love this little gift card wallet, it's a bit more interesting than just slotting it into a card.

sharon x

Whisper said...

Oooo that is a fabby gift card holder and it looks like a good time was had by all at Ladies Day at Ascot yesterday, Luv Sam x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous gift holder. i sold several similar to this last year. Fab pics, all those wonderful dresses, glad you had fun

cotnob said...

A fabulous gift card holder Debs, lovely rich colours.
Great photographs, you all looked so glamorous - glad you had a brilliant day.
Pauline
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs you look gorgeous! It looks like you had such a fun day. Lovely to see the pics, thanks for sharing. Hugs, Wends x