Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 5 June 2015

A Touch of Gold or Silver at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Thank you so much for all the lovely Happy Birthday wishes for my beautiful Granddaughter Ruby Mae yesterday - so pleased to report she had a fabulous day and we all had a wonderful family meal last night - will share a couple of photos at the end of this post.

So today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 

WINTER WONDERLAND 

and this week Team Snowflakes are sharing inspiration on the the theme

A TOUCH OF GOLD OR SILVER

Our fabulous sponsor is 
offering 1 lucky winner 20 Euro voucher

The DT were lucky to get some gorgeous Design Papers to play with and here's what I did:
I just couldn't resist making two cards 
 Unfortunately what the photos don't show is the fabulous shine from the heat embossing on the die cuts :o(
So that's another couple of 'post friendly' Christmas cards to add to the collection for this year :o)

Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: M R Designs 'Vintage Teal Frost'
Images: Tim Holtz Sizzix 'Holiday Joy - 659376' Stamps and Die Set 
Heat Embossed with Cosmic Shimmer 'Silver Shine' 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

So as promised before I go I would just like to share a couple of photos of the birthday girl from last night:


Thanks for popping by today and for all your continued support.

Right I have 80 wedding invites that I need to get on with today - all the cutting and mat and layering are done - and all the inserts and pocket folds are made - just need to put them altogether - wish me luck!!!!

TTFN

9 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh these are gorgeous Debs… what beautiful papers… the embossing looks really fab in the photos… but bet it is even nicer irl. These are great designs and perfect for posting too! :-)
Aww Ruby Mae is adorable… thanks for sharing your lovely photos… glad you all had a wonderful day yesterday! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend! hope the sun shines for you... at least some of the time!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

Such gorgeous cards, so elegant and the colours are beautiful.
I am pleased Ruby Mae had a good birthday, your photos are fabulous.
Good luck with your invites!
Sue xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Debs, great colours and designs.
Wonderful photographs, it looks like Ruby had a fabulous time.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Love your cards and great designs. The birthday girl looks adorable. Very pretty. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Two great cards Debs and lovely photos of the birthday girl. I hope she had a great day.
Lesley

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two gorgeous elegant cards. What a sweetie, belated Happy Birthday to her x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh fabby cards and super birthday girl piccys. I hope you managed to get all the cards done, Love Hazel x

vickiscraft said...

Oh Deb the birthday girl is beautiful, I'm guessing she looks like dad because I can deffo see you in her!

xx

Kat W said...

Those papers are gorgeous and both cards are fab and post-friendly is always good!

A gorgeous birthday girl too - love seeing pics of your super cute grandkids :-)

I hope the wedding invitations went well....that will be me in a few months, doing my friend's invites!

Big hugs, Kat xx