Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

With a Heart at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

The Lord of the Dance was amazing - thoroughly enjoyed it!!!
But the best thing about my weekend was the biggest hug I got from my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver - I think he missed me as much as I missed him :o)

So today I have my DT make for the new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week the theme is

WITH A HEART

Here's what I did:





And here's how I did it:

I started by creating a heart shaped mask from a piece of paper and then inked through onto some white card with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
Before removing the mask I also stamped the Penny Black Letter Background - 1999L.
I outlined the heart shape with a fineliner.
Then I embossed the card with Embossalicious Recency Swirls and added a little more Spun Sugar Distress Ink to the edges.
Pink pearl bead string added around the heart and finished with a satin bow and a few paper roses - all from The Ribbon Girls.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Lucy Woods said...

Stunning! So classy and the flowers and bow finish it perfectly
Lucy x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs love the embossed background and the hearts
hugs
lorraine x

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous Debs. Love all those little pearls around the heart.

Liz x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, a fabulous design - so pretty.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is SO beautiful Debs…. I love the pink tinged embossing and the beautiful pearl framed heart… absolutely stunning… so elegant!!
Awww bless… sounds like Oliver really did miss you… makes the hug extra special :-))
glad you enjoyed Lord of the Dance hun
hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

Debs, this is totally gorgeous. You have used such effective techniques and the card looks just perfect...so pretty...xxx

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Debs.very elegant and love the pearl details..so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the whole design of this is so pretty :-)

Glad you had a good time at the show, I would love to see that too ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so beautiful, love it

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Debs, this is gorgeous hun, love the design, hugs Liz xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a beautiful design and I love the delicate pinks.
I am pleased you had a good weekend.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs, so pretty.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card Debs and I love the matched embossing xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is pretty debs x

Carol S. said...

Pretty card Debs and love the colour. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is Fabulous :0) hugs Pops x

Jane Savage said...

Pretty pink perfection, Debs! Just gorgeous! xxx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous...so classy and elegant. Pat K x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
What a perfect Valentine or wedding card this would be. Just beautiful!
Best wishes.
Ang x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful heart card.
luv
Debby

Kat W said...

A beautiful elegant design and of course, it looks gorgeous in pink!
The script stamping and embossing are really gorgeous and just the perfect little embellies to finish :-)

How lovely to be missed so much by OLiver and to get that wonderful hug!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous pearly detail and a gorgeous card Debs... loving that heart!

Hugs
Christine x