Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Take Your Pick at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you've had a wonderful BH weekend.
I most certainly did - Saturday spent in Southsea at my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona's Snow White birthday party - with a surprise visit from Snow White herself - will share a photo at the end of this post.
We took our squidgilicious Grandson Oliver as Mum and Dad had other plans - he was sooooooo good and really entertaining doing all the actions to the Superman Song :o)

Sunday was another busy day in the garden and painting the decking (between the showers!!!!)

Then yesterday we had a Princess Picnic in the park over at Bristol and that was a fabulous day - even if I did go over on my bad ankle (again!!!!) - that's the trouble with being too competitive playing a game of rounders!!!

So I think the rest of this week will be a little quieter and I really must get back in my little crafty haven and catch up with some crafty makes.

So today I have my DT make for the new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

to share with you and as it's the last Tuesday of the month it's our fabulous theme of

TAKE YOUR PICK

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the full details.

Here's what I did - following the sketch, the colour, the technique and the product:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Gaming Andy'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Polkadoodles 'Pretty Tuff'
Sentiment Die Cut: Tonic Studios 'Just for You Pansy Topper Set' 170e
Sentiment Tags: LOTV
Number: Sizzix Tim Holtz 'Wordplay'

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

So as promised here are a few of my favourite photos from this weekend:




And lastly before I go the new edition of Papercraft Inspirations hits the shops today and I'm thrilled to share my latest commission for the All Occasions section:


Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I like the image and the design, it looks like the children had a fabulous time at the party, and Congrats on the fabulous publication
Kevin xx

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card
nice photos

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Debs!! And look at you go filling all those options! Love everything about it! Fantastic pics too! So adorable!! And WHOOT WHOOT on the magazine commission!!!!

Sharon said...

Love your card Debs - a fabulous image and design.
Your grandchildren are beautiful and it looks like they had a fabulous time. How exciting for them to meet Snow White.
Well done on your commission.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sarah said...

Never mind the card, just look at you pretty Princesses!! Such a lovely photograph Debs and the tiaras look gorgeous!! Love your easel card incorporating all the picks xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Debs :-) the image is very cute and I love all the details, the die cut sentiment is FAB ! :-)

lovely photo's too, I am sure that was a lovely party, I love Snow White too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Debs, I love this card. The image is beautifully coloured and your easel card design with those fab papers is just perfect...
really lovely photos too...hope your ankle is n't too bad.
Sue...xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous sweet image and a fab card love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing the pics, she looks adorable as Snow White

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute image, great papers and fabulous design.
I am pleased you had a good weekend, your photos are beautiful.
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

This card is gorgeous Debs. He is adorable. Lovely photos too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

This card is gorgeous Debs. He is adorable. Lovely photos too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card...perfect for a little guy. Loved the pics of your beautiful granddaughter and her Grandma,special times. TFS. Pat K x

Jane Savage said...

Glad you had such a lovely BH, Debs! Gorgeous photos (fab tiaras)! Love your beautiful boy’s card! That star border is really effective! Off to by Papercraft Insp. Mag now!! xxx

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Debs.. and your photo's are just gorgeous, I think your grand-daughter must have had a magical day!x Well done on your commission for the magazine, will have to buy it and take a better look.. Your cards are always so beautiful, and thanks once again for my lovely birthday card it will be going in my special box of goodies... I still have all my cards up in the lounge.. sad hey lol!! xx
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Sue B said...

This is fab Debs! such a sweet image and I love those scrummy papers… the easel design shows them off beautifully… a wonderful sentiment too!
glad you had a nice BH Weekend… me too! your photos are all fab… Lola Arizona looks quite grown up in her wonderful snow white costume… love the one where she and Oliver are holding hands too… SO adorable! you all look so happy!
Big congrats on your latest magazine commission… they look a fab array of designs! :-)
Hope your ankle is feeling a bit better now... rest up and take care
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Claire said...

Fabulous male card hun, love the colours and image. Love the pics of the Snow White party too - you certainly have had a busy weekend! Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Debs, great image and design.
Fabulous photographs, it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.
Congratulations on being published again, I saw your cards when I got my magazine - they are gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh wow Debs! What a gorgeous party for your wee granddaughter. She must have utterly loved it! You look gorgeous in a tiara my dear, I think that should be worn daily! ;)

Stunning design in the mag. Yay you! I LOVE opening the mags when they finally reach New Zealand and seeing my blog buddies makes in there. Fabulous! Big hugs, Wends x

Kat W said...

Oh gosh, I hope you have managed to rest a little after that busy weekend! It all looked so much fun though and I really enjoyed seeing the pics on facebook :-)

Clever you getting all those 'take your pick' elements into your card and what a fab easel design; a really great boys card.

And of course I spotted your cards in my magazine when I flicked through the other day...yay, so very exciting!

I agree that we need to catch up soon, will be in touch.

Big hugs, Kat xx