Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 8 May 2015

Oh Christmas Tree at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Today I have another Festive make to share with you - starting to get a nice little collection going now so that will make life easier towards the end of the year :o)
One of the advantages of being part of the DT for

WINTER WONDERLAND

and this week TEAM SNOWFLAKES are sharing inspiration on the theme

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

So this year I think I need to make more Clean and Simple cards - suitable for posting and I am quite pleased with this one:





I started by masking off the bottom part of the card using some paper that I die cut using Spellbinders  curved border and then gently inked the top with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
Then I stamped the Memory Box 'Snowy Pine Landscape' using Forest Moss Distress Ink.
Sentiment: Indigo Blu stamped and heat embossed.
A sprinkling of White Frantage to finish.

Our sponsor this week is

Powered by Zen Cart :: The Art of E-Commerce

offering 1 lucky winner $20 to spend in their online store.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

18 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card and a lovely Christmas scene.
Kath x

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Debs! Your Frantage snow fall is stunning!
Have a lovely weekend! xxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs, perfect for posting as you say. Have a good weekend x Susan x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Debs this is awesome the trees look magical so atmospheric with the snow falling, I love this.
hugs
lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning <3 :0))

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Debs, such a wonderful winter scene.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

This is a fabulous CAS card Debs, love that you've done it on textured card too xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is SO beautiful Debs! Love the soft falling snow that you've created… what a wonderful winter landscape… so peaceful looking… it's stunning !!
Hope you have a lovely weekend hu!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the scene you have created and beautiful CAS design.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Debs, this is gorgeous. Such a stylish CAS design and a perfect Christmassy feel... I love it...
Sue...xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the texture you have created.
Take care
Lesley

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Debs. Love the scene you have created. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janice said...

Oh so pretty Debs, what a classy card! Jx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous Christmas scene.
Deborah A

Kat W said...

I am so with you on the need to keep things CAS for Christmas and this sweet design is absolutely spot on :-)

I love the peaceful and beautiful scene and the Frantage snow just looks gorgeous :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

MRS DUCK said...

Oooooh Debs,
This is fabulous. I love the snow effect. Haven't got any frantagey stuff but have some white PVA pearls I could blob randomly and a couple of pine tree stamps.
Terrific card and inspiration.
Ang x

Jennifer said...

Oh Debs, I adore the elegant simplicity of your lovely card!!!!

Hugs
Jennifer. x