Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 21 May 2015

It's a Colour Challenge at MAWTT

Good morning lovely peeps.
Super quick post from me this morning as I am on my way to look after my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver over at his house so Uncle Jack can carry on with his exam revision undisturbed!!!

I have my DT make to share with you today for the new challenge over at 


and this week the lovely Claire has given us a 

COLOUR CHALLENGE 


You don't have to use ALL the colours - like me you could just use 2 or 3
Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:

MFT 'stitched Rectangles'
MFT 'Fishtail Flags Stax'
Satin Ribbon from stash
Stampin' Up Sentiment

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Apologies if I haven't visited much recently - feel like I'm chasing my own tail a bit at the moment - just finished working on another two magazine commissions and made a start on some Crafty Makes for an upcoming Fayre in July - just a week after we get back from holiday so need to get everything made before we go. Then I really MUST get on with the Wedding Invites and other stationary!!!

Hope to have a little bloggy catch up later.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Debs, gorgeous PP papers too xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love these art pads. You sound busy x

Kath said...

Your card is lovely - such a cute image too!
Kath x

Janice said...

Glad it's not just me then that finds days too short! You sound like you have a busy schedule there. Have fun with Oliver today, hope it's sunny and you get out to play. And I also wish Jack well with his studies - the end must be in sight now? Love today's card, a great image and designs and a fab colour combo. Jx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the cute image and pretty papers.
Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Debs! Love those scrummy papers and equally scrummy image! xxx

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, adorable image and love those papers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, such a cute image and I love the colours you chose to use.
Have a lovely weekend - it's nearly here!
Pauline
x

Judith said...

So pretty Debs - I love those LOTV art pads hugs Judith x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a fabby card, Hope you stop chasing your tail soon and have some Me time, Love Hazelxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… such an adorable image and the papers match so perfectly!! Love the scrummy ribbon/bow! :-)
Hope you had a lovely time with Oliver... and hope Jack's exams are going ok
Take Care hun
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

Debs, this is a lovely card. Such a great image and I am totally in love with the Pink Petticoat papers you have put together...gorgeous...
Sue...xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs...love the sweet image and the papers and colours are just lovely..

luv CHRISSYxx

Craft buddy said...

I love your color combo from the selection, grey and yellow are a great combo. Lovely little image, and you have just a good use of paper x Jessie

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love the LOTV image. Great colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love the LOTV image. Great colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

I always think yellow and grey is a lovely elegant colour combo but your card manages to be elegant and fun and the same time with that lovely image!

You are one busy lady but I know you wouldn't change any of it!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Carole said...

Loving this card Debs, love the mix of papers
Hugs Carole

Lena Hermansson said...

Oh, your design is so cute! Love, love, love :-)
Hugs, Lena