Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

In the Garden at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Weather wise here it was very mixed but I'm pleased to say that I did get out for a lovely walk on Saturday and Sunday with my DH. I do enjoy having that time together and of course the benefit of the fresh air and exercise.

It's a pretty stressful time here in the Simpson household as Jack starts his GCSE exams today - he also did a 10 hour Art exam the other week!!!
I'm confident that he will do really well - he just needs to believe that himself.

So today I'm here to share my DT Make for the new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week we are

IN THE GARDEN

I decided that would be a great opportunity to play with one of the fabulous free stamps from Quick Cards and here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Crafter's Companion 'Moonbeam Meadow' Freebie from Quick Cards Made Easy
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Always and Forever'
Memory Box: Wrought Iron Fence
MFT: Stitched Rectangles Stax
Mini Flower Punch and Butterfly Punch
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA 'Ivory'

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the full details of the prize on offer from our sponsor this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your very kind comments left recently.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Debs, love what you have done with this cute image, I also got the magazine, and am looking forward to using some of the lovely images:) xx
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the colour combo.

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous papers and image, Debs! xxx

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card

Regina said...

this looks gorgeous! The image is adorable and so much details!
Regina*

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, such a cute image and pretty papers.
Good luck to Jack with his exams, it certainly is a stressful time for them.
Pauline
x

Janice said...

What a cutie, Debs a lovely card and as always a great design. Good luck to Jack, it's that time of year again! Alan has his last exam tomorrow and Colin started his today, soon be over! Jx

Lucy Woods said...

Really beautiful! Love that gorgeous image and the papers, colours and flowers!
Lucy x

Sharon said...

Such a cute image Debs. Love the papers and design. The fence is a lovely finishing touch.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet image and fabulous colouring Debs..love the papers and flowers, a gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole said...

Love the design and that super cute image.
Have a lovely evening
Hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

This is a beauty Debs, such a fab design and pretty papers too. Good Luck to Jack, I'm sure he will be fine!! Con has an Accountancy exam looming for his degree in a week or two so the stress levels are rising here too!! xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Debs, this couldn't be any cuter or more precious! I really love the colors you used and you've colored that adorable image up beauituflly!!

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really love the sweet image and your papers and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debs, love the cute image and pretty papers.
Good luck to Jack for his exams.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Debs, I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and pretty design.
Good luck to your Son with his GCSEs, my youngest daughter is taking hers too at the moment.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Debs, I love that image and it's colored beautifully!
Hugs, Tammy

Sue said...

Debs, this is gorgeous. I really love this image and your card is such a great design with really pretty papers and details.
Sue...xxx

Carol S. said...

Sweet image and a gorgeous card. Love the design and papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coldwaters2 said...

What a cute, adorable and totally romantic card Debs I adore that image also the lovely papers, flowers and die cut fence, excellent make.
hugs
lorraine x

Kat W said...

I do love this image...not so much that I needed 2 of it...the free ones arrived a month or so after I bought this image...but never mind!

The rich tones of the gorgeous papers and the pretty flowers give a really romantic feel to this card...just lovely :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Debs :-) the image is adorable and definitely has the 'aww' factor :-) I will need to try to get hold of that mag ! :-)

Hope Jacks exams are going well xx

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

You've made such a fabulous job of this card Debs.... I got the stamps free with the mag too.. and now you've inspired me to use them! You've chosen lovely colours - which match the papers so well!

And I agree about the walking.... I try to do a mile or so a day on my own... then when my OH can come with me, we do a bit longer. I bought walking boots - I have to say, they help me so much!

Hugs - Have a fabulous weekend..
Christine x

Donna said...

Adorable and pretty card Debs, the image is too cute and I love the pretty floral papers too! :) Donna ♥ x