Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 23 May 2015

Flowers at A Gem of a Challenge

Hello again my lovely crafty friends.
Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and published my scheduled posts.

So this time I have my DT Make for the new challenge over at

A GEM OF A CHALLENGE

to share with you and the theme this time is

FLOWERS

Here's what I did:




Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

I'll be back later to list what I used.

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

11 comments:

The Stamp Basket said...

What a lovely image - this did so make me smile!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a sweet image and your design is so beautiful.
Sue xx

Bad Kitty said...

lovely card

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a cute image and fabulous design - gorgeous edges.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!!! this is SO pretty Debs… LOVE the wonderful flower borders and the bunny is adorabe! :-)
Hope you had a fab party with Lola Arizona!!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

Hi Debs, I love both of your cards today, such clever designs and lovely papers and flowers on this one...hope you are enjoying your weekend..xxx
Sue

Carol S. said...

This bunny is so adorable Debs. Love the colours and such a pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really sweet bunny and i love your fabulous diecuts and pretty colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, hope you enjoyed the party x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs wow a stunning card love the colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Claire said...

Just adorable Debs and so pretty. Hugs, Claire x