Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 2 May 2015

Birthday, Blogaversary and Thank You Candy Winners

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Thank you for all the lovely Happy Birthday wishes and for the gorgeous cards and gifts.

Sorry I didn't get round to posting the winners of my Birthday, Blogaversary and Thank You candy yesterday but as they say better late than never :o)

So without any further ado I cranked up Random.org and here are the numbers he picked for me:

Candy #1
and that is the lovely 

Candy #2
my lovely friend

and finally 
Candy #3
another fabulous friend

Sorry I couldn't send something to everyone.
But thrilled to see some of my most loyal crafty friends picked by Mr Random.

Please email me at debs01may@talktalk.net
to claim your prize and I will get in the post on Monday.

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

13 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats to the winner.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you had a lovely Birthday. Thanks foe the chance to win and congrats to the lucky winners x

cotnob said...

Doing a happy dance around my craft room! Thank you so much Debs, such a wonderful surprise.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

OMG thats me!! That's me!! Thank you, thank you, you LOVELY lady!! Mwah!! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterdayxx

Regina said...

Congrats to all lucky ladies! Debs, thanks for giving us this chance!
Regina*

Bad Kitty said...

congratulations

Wendy said...

What a lovely surprise! Thanks so much Debs...lucky me! Congrats to Sarah and Pauline too.
Will email you now.
Hugs
Wendy Xx

Sue B said...

Big Congratulations to the winners! enjoy your goodies!
Thanks Debs for the chance of winning!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Warm congratulations to the winners!

xxx

Ira Huberts said...

I’m saying farewell to blogland and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your wonderful creations, lovely friendship and sweet comments all this time. It’s been a real pleasure being part of this amazingly beautiful blogging community and I will surely miss you loads, but life is taking me elsewhere. Thanks for being such a dear blogging friend and for sharing your fabulous creativity, we’ll be in touch somehow, somewhere! Sending lots of love and hugs your way, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Tracey said...

Congratulations to all the winners :o) xx

mags said...

Well done to all the winners and thanks again Debs.
Mags
x

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats to the happy winners! woo hooo to each of you! :)