Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 23 May 2015

Birds and/or Bees at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I have two posts to share with you today so I'll get straight onto my first one which is my DT make for the new challenge over at

SWEET STAMPIN'

and this week Team Abi are sharing inspiration on the theme

BIRDS and/or BEES

I've had this set of stamps in my stash for such a long time - they were just crying out to be inked up for this theme




Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

I'll be back (or at least Mr Blogger scheduled post will be back) in a minute or two with my second DT share as I am currently making my way to Southsea in Portsmouth to see my scrummilcious Granddaughter Lola Arizona and have fun at her Snow White birthday party.

Thanks for popping by.
Hope to catch up with you all soon.
TTFN

19 comments:

Christine L said...

Wow Debs.... elegant and beautiful!!

Hugs
Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous image and colours, fab card x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the image and beautiful soft colours.
I hope you have a fabulous time at your Granddaughter's Snow White party!
Sue xx

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty card

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs, this is such a gorgeous, elegant card design. I love the papers and the sweet birdcage image. A beautifully put together card hun. Hugs, Wends x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Debs, lovely design and fabulous stamps.
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Debs, such a lovely soft design.
I hope you had a fun day.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Ooh what a beautiful stamp Debs… and you've shown it off to perfection! Love the pretty frame and the distresed edges! everything is just perfect on this card!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the stamps and pretty design
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Lorraine x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful elegant card Debs! Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Lynsey x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeously elegant card Debs.

xxx

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and love the image. Stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful framing of the stunning image and i love the soft blue colour ;D

xx coops xx

Carole said...

Stunningly elegant card Debs
Hope you enjoyed the party
Hugs
Carole x

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, such a beuatiful and elegant design and the silhouettes really make the whole card pop! I hope your GD has a fantastic birthday party :) Donna ♥ x

Abi said...

Well I hope the Snow White party was fun, bet your little granddaughter had a ball! Love your beautiful & elegant card & always good to ink up those stamps we've been neglecting! xx

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, Debs, when I first saw this, I had a sharp intake of breath...it is gorgeous!

Hugs
Jennifer. x

Thordis said...

Your card is so elegant! I really love it.
Have a wonderful week
Hugs
Thordis xx

Claire said...

A beautiful elegant card - love the soft colour tones. Hugs, Claire xx