Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Anything Goes - Optional No Patterned Paper at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.

I had an extended birthday weekend - my DH came home on Saturday and we had a fabulous family meal at one of my favourite Chinese restaurants - all you can eat buffet but you chose the dishes and they cook them fresh and serve them to your table :o)

Unfortunately my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver came down with Chicken Pox last week so they couldn't take me out on my birthday but I did see them briefly on Sunday before they headed off to London ready to fly off on their holidays - which had to be delayed due to the Chicken Pox - they had to get a letter from the Dr. to say Oliver was ok to fly - 6 days after his last spot appeared - so they had to re-book (and pay for) another flight yesterday - it could have been a whole lot worse though!!!

Yesterday was spent having lunch with Jamie, Rowena and my beautiful Granddaughters and then having a ply with my new toy from my DH - which is what I have used to do this post with - a surprise present of an Apple Macbook Pro :o) - I am sooooooooo lucky and so spoilt but very grateful  to have a very kind and generous family.

So today's share is my DT make for the new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and the theme this week is

ANYTHING GOES

with the OPTION of

NO PATTERNED PAPERS

Here's what I did:





Background created by inking embossing folder and then embossing the card.
Flowers made using Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies stamp and matching die - coloured with Distress Ink then shaped with Heartfelt Creations flower shaping tool kit
Leaves Sheena Douglass stamp and matching die
Sentiment from craft magazine freebie set
Pearl Medallions  - The Hobby House

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some more exciting news with you :o)

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
I'm hoping to have a mahooooosive bloggy catch up later.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

27 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Wow - this is so soft and pretty. I love those gorgeous flowers and the frame is so elegant!

Janice said...

I love it Debs, such a pretty card and a gorgeous design. So pleased your Birthday came good too, sounds like you had a fantastic Birthday weekend! Jx

ellyscard creatief said...

This is really a beauty.

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous Debs.
Sorry missed your Birthday, been manic here with me, My son just moved out and we are decorating, bonkers!
Debbie x

Bad Kitty said...

great card

downrightcrafty said...

stunning Debs hope you are okay
hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you had a lovely Birthday and what a fab pressie. Your card is gorgeous, I love those flowers

Sue B said...

Ooh glad you and the family had a wonderful meal hun! it sounds fab! glad they managed to get off on their holiday… must have been stressful but at least they managed to rearrange things. Hope you're loving your Macbook Pro… I love mine, can never go back to Windows now!!!
Oh Wow! your card is SO beautiful !! love those delicate pinks with the white… so elegant… the frame and flowers are very beautiful !!
Hope you have a great week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Daniele said...

such a pretty card Debs x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Debs..love the gorgeous die and flowers..so feminine and pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Regina said...

This is just adorable!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the design and beautiful colours.
I am pleased you had a good birthday.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! this is stunning Debs, love the gorgeous pink and very pretty flowers. Glad you had a lovely time with all your family hun.

Donna x

cotnob said...

A stunning card Debs, such an elegant design - lovely pastel pinks and beautiful flowers.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love the flowers and the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Gorgeous card. The embossing looks terrific as do the flowers.
Thanks for your kind comment. It was exciting but I'm a bit embarrassed too lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Lucy Woods said...

Really gorgeous! The background is fabulous! Love the pearls on the flowers too
Lucy x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the flowers are so beautiful and the whole design is so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x
p.s, glad my card arrived, sorry it was late ;-) xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful card Debs - sorry to hear about the thicken pox and the missed birthday outing etc,and have fun with your new Apple Mac! Mary x

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Debs and such a gorgeous shade of pink! Glad you had a lovely birthday! xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW your flowers and leaves are gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Sue said...

Debs, this is a beautiful card, it is really stylish and I love the embossing and the flowers. All really pretty...
Sue...xxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Debs this is stunning, I love those flowers so much also the amazing colours and design, beautiful card.
hugs
lorraine x

Whisper said...

Sounds like you had a fabby time for your birthday.

Stunning card hun, Luv Sam x

Kat W said...

Yay, I'm so glad you had a good birthday and if that Chinese restaurant is the one I'm thinking of then all I can say is 'yum!'

I do love your card design with the beautiful flowers decorating the sentiment - love this style :-) And definitely no need for DP with that gorgeous inked and embossed background!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful and gorgeously pink... love the wonderful flowers!

Glad you had an extended birthday... and Oooh to your Apple gift.... it sounds wonderful!

Hugs
Christine x