Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Words Words Words at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

My post is scheduled today as I am currently having tea and cake with my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver who is a BIG 4 years old today :o)

So I'll keep it short and sweet.

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week Dawny would like to see your projects on the theme

WORDS WORDS WORDS

My cousin recently moved and I thought this sentiment would be perfect for a new home card for her done in her most favourite colour combo - most of her house is decorated in this colour scheme:




Our fabulous sponsor this week is the wonderful Jill from


offering 1 lucky winner



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

18 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a stunning card Debs, the black and white combination is so elegant.
Wishing Oliver a very Happy Birthday, I hope he has a wonderful day.
Pauline
x

Kat W said...

Stunning monochrome elegance - your friend's house must be gorgeous if it's anything like your card!

I hope you have a wonderful time today and wish Oliver a very happy birthday!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is really beautiful Debs… so elegant and pretty! love the contrast between the b & w… the intricate die is stunning!
Happy 4th Birthday to Oliver!! hope you enjoyed your cake and had a fab day hun!!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Marjorie said...

Debs this is so beautiful... I love the black and white and your dies look fabulous!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

susiestacey said...

Very classy card Debs, hope you had a good time with the Birthday Boy x Susan x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs love the black and white colour theme, superb design.
hugs
lorraine x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the die cuts and classy black and white colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love black and white. Beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the mono and gorgeous layoit and dies

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, I hope you had a lovely day with your Grandson!
I love this card, it looks so elegant in black and white!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jane Savage said...

A real touch of class, Debs! Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely time with Oliver and that he enjoyed his birthday tea! xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, a stunning card love the whole layout its gorgeous and I love the two tone colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Christine L said...

Love this fabbie monochrome card Debs... OOOOH to that gorgeous die!!

Hope Oliver had a lovely day!

Hugs
Christine x

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
There's always something classy about a black and white combo and this is no exception. Love it. I bet this will be kept on display.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Marilyn said...

Wowsa... this is gorgeous! The black and white is so striking and elegant. I like the sentiment and that fab die you used.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Striking and gorgeous layout. Love the monochrome finish. Happy Birthday to sweet Oliver. I bet he's gonna love HIS card!! Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Elegant, sophisticated and so stunningly beautiful - I love it!
Rebecca.
x