Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 10 April 2015

White on White at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.

Not that I wish time away but I am soooooo looking forward to tomorrow when my DH returns from his visit to the Lake District to spend time with his Brother as I have missed him soooooo much :o(

It has meant I have had some time to catch up on that mahooooosive 'To Do' list - Aaron's invites are all done, Lola Arizona's invites are all done, I've made a start on some magazine commissions - which is just as well as another two have arrived :o)

So today I have my DT make for the new challenge over at 

and this week the theme is 

WHITE ON WHITE 

I kept my card very CAS (and flat) - nice and easy and post friendly - so I may make a number of these :o)




As always WoW not easy to photograph - the sparkle is not blue IRL!!!

I bought this embossing folder at the NEC not last year but the year before and this is the first time I've used it - shocking!!!!!
Sentiment: Indigo Blu - heat embossed with True White onto parchment.

Our sponsor this week is:
offering  lucky winner:
3 digi images of their choice.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
It's always great to see you here and I really do appreciate all your continued support.

Have a fabulous day.
Now where's that To Do list???

TTFN
 

15 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card debs..
Xx

Sarah said...

What a wow WOW!! Love the sentiment on the parchment Debs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs love the white on white and the sparkle.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful WOW card Debs, such a pretty embossing folder and your sentiment looks fabulous on parchment.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow Debs… this is SO pretty…such a beautiful design and perfect for posting too! LOVE the sparkles! :-)
glad you managed to catch up on some of your To Do list… but bet you will be glad to have John home tomorrow! ;-)
Have a lovely evening hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the design, hugs Liz xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful White on White hon.. and yes, it is so very difficult to photograph - but I know how it will sparkle in real life!

Glad your lovely hubby is back tonight!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the embossing and beautiful touches of sparkle.
Sue xx

Janice said...

Beautiful Debs, your cards are always so creative and inspirational. Jx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous Debs and a perfect WOW card. Love the embossing and texture. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jennifer said...

Your card is gorgeous, Debs. That greeting on the vellum looks so elegant!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Marilyn said...

This is absolutely stunning. The embossing and little bits of sparkle are perfect!

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so elegant, the sparkle looks gorgeous and I love the white sentiment.
Rebecca.
x

Marie B. said...

Very pretty WoW card Deb! :)