Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 24 April 2015

Twinkle Twinkle at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

This is another scheduled post - so fingers crossed Mr Blogger is playing as nicely as he did yesterday.
And the reason it's scheduled is because I am currently enjoying a relaxing session at the hairdressers. Having my hair done really does make me feel totally relaxed - love it!!! 

Not that that was the case yesterday when my hairdryer literally blew up in my hands - what a shock that was!!! Still as my DH said - maybe a birthday present opportunity :o)

Anyway today I would like to share another 2015 Festive Make with you for the new challenge over at 


and the theme this week is 

TWINKLE TWINKLE 

So those that are adverse to the 'C' word before we hit December - look away now:




Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 

offering 1 lucky winner 
 €20.00 (euros) voucher

The DT were lucky enough to get to play with one of Michelle's scrummy digi paper kits
I love the colours of this kit - so gorgeous!!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the beautiful inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today and for all the lovely comments left recently - they really do make my day.

Don't forget to take a look at my candy - full details here - still a week to go so pleantly of time to add your name to the linky.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a fabulous card Debs and you couldn't have shown it at a more perfect time as I am struggling with a future DT "Vintage" theme!! Off I go to have a look at the fabulousness she has on offer!! Ooh and I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a good old chillax at the Salon!! xx

Bad Kitty said...

great card

coops said...

so stunning debs.gorgeous design and papers and i love your snowflakes and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Katie L Oakley said...

Wow, this is fabulous Debs! Love it xxx

The Stamp Basket said...

Love your design layout, Debs!

Sue B said...

Oooh this is a gorgeous card Debs… I really love the colours! the holly paper is so pretty and the sparkly snowflakes are very scrummy!
Hope you had a nice relaxing time at the hairdressers. I've had quite a few hairdryers that have blown up or set on fire… really scares me… so now when the motor begins to sound bit iffy or slight burning smell…. that's it!! I ditch it quick before it explodes!! Lol - hope you get a nice new one for your Birthday! ;-)
Have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely sparkly card Debs, pretty papers too. Have a good weekend xSusan x

Christine L said...

That paper is seriously gorgeous Debs... I think I HAVE to have some!! And what a beautifully twinkly card you've made with it.... a perfect design!

I'm with you re the relaxation at the hairdressers.... I have actually been known to drop off!! But at least I didn't dribble before I woke up!! hehe!

Big Hugs - have a lovely weekend..
Christine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such pretty snowflakes - a stunning design.
My birthday card came yesterday, it's beautiful - many thanks.
Pauline
x

Jennifer Scull said...

such a beautiful card! so soft and serene. makes me feel all frosty with your pretty sparkles and snowflakes. guess since we have had snow the past few days it puts me back in the winter mood. ;)

hope you have a great weekend!

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the beautiful papers and sparkle!
Hugs, Tammy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout and sparkly snowflakes

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the fab papers and sparkly snowflakes.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Beautiful design and love the sparkle. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Beautiful design and love the sparkle. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a gorgeous card! I love the layout and all the sparkle!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the papers and design.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, those papers look beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
I tried to look away but it was too darned good not to look at lol!
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Kat W said...

I am happy to see Christmas cards any time of the year...as long as I don't have to make any yet!

This is a stunning card, the white sparkly snowflakiness (hmm, that's a word right?!) is just perfect!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Carole said...

Love, love, love it!
Hugs
Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Debs, utterly stunning! Love it utterly and completely! Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Love love love this! The papers are gorgeous and your snowflake borders are stunning!
Rebecca.
x