Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Photo Inspiration at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having a good week so far are are enjoying the fabulous warm sunshine we are having in the UK at the moment.
Fingers crossed it is here to stay for a while - I know I always feel so much better when it's warm and the sun is shining.

Today we have a new challenge over at 


and this week the lovely Red has given us a gorgeous picture to take inspiration from 


Here's what I did:





So here's what I did:

I started by covering the Dutch Doobadoo MDF Cheeseboard - from Noor Designs UK with some DP from Heartfelt Creations 'Peacock Paisley Collection'
Then I added some Texture Paste using 'Art Flowers' Mask and sprinkled with Glamour Dust before it dried.
Heartfelt Creations 'Birds and Blooms Collage' Stamp - stamped onto parchment with White Stazon and Heat Embossed with True White embossing powder - then I added colour on the reverse side using Spectrum Noir pencils and blended with Blending Solution and my finger.

Mat and layered onto white linen card with edges punched with Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch.

Flowers: Heartfelt Creations 'Delightful Daisy' stamped onto Design Paper and heat embossed with True White embossing powder then die cut with matching die. Foliage stamped onto parchment using Forest Moss Distress Ink. The Hobby House 'Pearl Medalions' added to  the centre of the flowers.  

Martha Stewart Butterly Punch 
Star Dust Stickles
Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White'

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is wonderful debs.. Xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the colours

Jane Savage said...

This is beautiful, Debs! So much work and detail and those colours are scrummy! xxx

cotnob said...

This is stunning Debs, such lovely colours and fabulous collage stamp. Your flowers are beautiful along with all of the other pretty details.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, such a beautiful design and gorgeous colours.
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, what a stunning creation, I love it. Ive never seen that shape used before for crafty bits and have to say its brilliant. Its been super here too, Great holiday weather, Love Hazelxx

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful creation Debs. LOVE the pretty colours you have used xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow, this is SO beautiful Debs… I can't stop looking at it… so many lovely details… the colours are gorgeous and such beautiful words… and the heat embossed flowers look stunning! :-))
my room at the front gets all the sunshine… it's been so lovely to have it shining through my window! it sure does make you feel better!
Hope you have a great evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Christine L said...

Wow Debs.... what a fabulous project!! So many wonderful details and completed to perfection as you always do!

Hugs
Christine x

tilly's crafts said...

stunning project Debs, love the stamps and flowers and those colours are gorgeous
Kim x

The Stamp Basket said...

Wow! This is really beautiful, Debs! Gorgeous colour combination...and fantastic detailing as always!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs. A fabulous sentiment and I love the flowers and pretty little butterflies.
Lorraine x

coops said...

wow this is fabulous debs.i love the design and stunning stamp and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

This is stunning! Love the design and the detail is beautiful. Gorgeous colours too. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Claire Grantham said...

Love this Debs..its stunning, I especially love the butterfly border. Cx

Kat W said...

This is utterly stunning -I'm glad there were several pics so I can admire every detail!
The way you have built up all the layers of paper, embossing and die cutting is awesome and the colours are so beautiful :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Craft buddy said...

I am truly impressed with your heat embossing on that detailed stamp. I'm new to the technique (you can see my attempt for this challenge!) but your details are just perfect. Love the project x Jessie

Janice said...

Beautiful flowers and a fabulous creation Debs, this is just so pretty, I love it. The colours are gorgeous as is the stamp. Sounds very technical what you've done but it's to great effect. Love it, Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! And did I say beautiful?
You'll have to be careful chopping onions on it lol!
It is a stunner.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole said...

WOW, absolutely stunning Debs, love it
Hugs
Carole x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Crafteezee said...

Wow, I love what you did with the cheeseboard, love the colours too and embellished perfectly.
Hugs Tracy x
Owner Noor!DesignUK