Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 16 April 2015

Make it Sparkle at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and enjoying the fabulous warm sunny weather we are having.

Thank you for all the lovely Happy Birthday wishes for my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver earlier in the week. I'm thrilled to report that he loved his Gruffalo card and all his Gruffalo gifts - I would have loved to be able to share some photos of the birthday boy with this post - but 'silly Grandma' (in Oliver's words) left her iPad where the photos are at Oliver's house and although he will be here for playtime today it won't be until after this post has gone live - so I guess I'll share them another day :o)

So today I would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

IN THE PINK

and this time we have the fabulous theme of

MAKE IT SPARKLE

but don't forget to to MAKE IT PINK as well :o)

I took the opportunity to cross another make off my To DO list and this time I've made a card for my scrummilicious Granddaugher Lola Arizona who's birthday is next month:




Here's what I used:

Anna Marie Designs 7"x7" Card Blank
Image: Sugar Nellie 'Live Laugh Love'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Papermania Capsule Collection 'Wild Rose'
Tonic Dies: Deco Trellis Base Die Set and Frond Finesse Swirls
Flowers: Heartfelt Creations 'Delightful Daisy' Stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with True White EP then die cut using matching die set
Flower centres: The Hobby House 'Rhinestone Sparklers'
Star Dust Stickles

We have the lovely Mary and Andrea from:

as our fabulous sponsor this fornight.
Offering 1 very lucky winner:

 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning sparkly inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

The Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - One for the Girls
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Things with Wings
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Wings
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping b y to see me today and for all your continued support.
Don't forget to enter my Blogaversary, Birthday and Thank You Candy - see here for full details.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

31 comments:

Janice said...

Super Birthday card - I'm sure she'll love it...I do! Jx

Christine L said...

You've used one of my favourite of all Sugar Nellie images - and you've coloured her so beautifully... and the layout... wow!! Your lovely grand-daughter will LOVE IT I'm sure!!

Hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a pretty image and colours - your die cut details and flowers are beautiful.
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card! Love that pretty little fairy with her sparkly wings and this is so perfect for a 4 year old girl. I also like that die behind the image and those flowers are gorgeous... I think I have that stamp and die so I must dig it out because these are lovely.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card, Debs, I'm sure she'll love it to bits. I'm glad to hear that Oliver loved the Gruffalo card and had a great day.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Debs… such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully!! I love the intricate trellis die and swirls… and the flowers are divine!! this is a magical card for Lola Arizona… she will love it!
glad Oliver had a wonderful Birthday… look forward to seeing the photos later!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Tammy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs! I love that image and all of the pink, beautiful trellis die too! Your granddaughter is going to love this!
Hugs, Tammy

Sarah said...

A perfect card for a little princess!! xx

Ira Huberts said...

Oh how your granddaughter must be pleased when she sees your lovely card Debs! The love you have for her really shows, so so pretty, love those flowers, too! Hugs, Ira x
♥ Ira’s Crea Corner ♥

Carole said...

This is so pretty and just right for a little girl.
Hope you're well
Hugs
Carole x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Aww, such a pretty card that's just perfect for any discerning 4 year old girlie.
Good luck in the challenges.
Ang x

Sue said...

Hi Debs, I love this card, gorgeous layout and colouring... Your Grandaughter will be thrilled with it...thank you for visiting me at tanglemouse and leaving such kind comments...really touched by that...
Sue...xxx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card. A beautifully coloured, pretty image. Love the design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs, this card is gorgeous. I LOVE Sugar Nellie, as you probably know, so I extra love this card! LOL. Beautiful card design, papers and dies. Hugs, Wends x

Kat W said...

Lola Arizona is just going to adore this gorgeous card - pink with a sparkly fairy...what's not to love?!

I look forward to seeing some pics of Oliver's birthday.

Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love your beautiful frame and flowers and your fairy image and colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning birthday card for your grand-daughter and am loving the pink / grey colour combination, luv Sam x

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us over at Through the Purple Haze this week..

DT Pam

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Debs and perfect for a little princess. Have a good weekend x Susan x

Andrea said...

Aww your grand-daughter is a very lucky girl and I'm sure she will be thrilled.... The whole card is stunning....

Andrea TTPH

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs love that image also the amazing and wonderful design.
hugs
lorraine x

Planetsusie said...

What a lovely card, so pretty and delicate! I love that image and your embellishments!! Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Sally Dodger said...

A gorgeous card. Your fairy image is adorable and her glittery wings are wonderful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a beautiful card Debs x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs what a pretty card! Love this little fairy!
Hugs Lynsey x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Totally stunning, I love this card! The pink, sparkle and prettiness are so perfect with this cute image.
Rebecca.
x

craftybunny said...

Love the pretty colour scheme and added sparkle.The delicate die cuts are great additions to this beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x GDT

Moni said...

Beautiful project!!! Love the wings. Thank your for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Monica.-DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous - the sparkle finishes the card perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Annette said...

This is one of my favourite fairy images. She's adorable.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
As You Like It Challenge, and
Tiddly Inks