Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 23 April 2015

Let's Get Reading at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and posted this scheduled post for me whilst I'm busy having fun with my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver and if I'm right I'm sure we will have read (and acted out) The Gruffalo at least twice already :o)

Anyway today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week my lovely Team B DT buddies and I are sharing inspiration on the theme

LET'S GET READING 

So that could be a project either inspired by a book or use a page from a book.

It's my scrummilicious Grand-daugher Lola Arizona's birthday next month so I decided to get ahead and make one of her birthday cards and as her birthday party theme is Snow White I just had to use this adorable image from Saturated Canary- so my book inpsiration is:

SNOW WHITE by The Brothers Grimm

Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Tonic Ornate Elegance Header Die 596e
MFT Stitched Rectangles
Pleated Ribbon from stash
Pearl String and Adhesive Pearls from The Hobby House
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling by today and for all your continued support.
Don't forget there is still time to enter my candy - full details here

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty

Judith said...

So pretty Debs and perfect papers and dies for this image - looks sort of tivoli style - enjoy your day with Oliver hugs judith x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous image and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous image and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

That's another one ticked off the list and another beautiful card for Lola Arizona!
You have coloured Snow White fabulously and the lacy die cuts look gorgeous :-)
And no apple stress with this one - lol!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super, what a great card for the Wee one. Love Snow White although the Wicked Stepmother is a bit scary, Love Hazelxx

Jennifer Scull said...

what a precious card using this wonderful image from Krista! you did a beautiful job coloring her!

hope you are having a great day so far! :)

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Debs and Snow White is coloured beautifully. What a great theme for a Birthday Party too xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs and a fabulous story - perfect for Lola Arizona, she will love it.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely delightful and enjoy The Gruffalo with your grandson, luv Sam x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous, sweet and totally delightful card Debs love that image and the wonderful colours.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs and so very pretty! such a cute image and your colouring is beautiful !!! Love the scrummy papers and the lovely borders! Lola Arizona will adore this!!
Hope you've had a fab day with Oliver hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love that panel and gorgeous colours

Craft buddy said...

Stunning layers. I love your textures in ribbon and dies over the paper. Really beautiful finished product, and your image is a great modern Snow White x Jessie

Janice said...

Forgot I hadn't done my MAWTT comments! Sorry! Scrolled by some super cards to get here by the way! Love your snow white! Coloured perfectly and a lovely card design. I do so love the corner dies! Hope you're having a fun weekend, Jx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card!

Carole said...

This is such a beautiful card Debs
Have a lovely evening
Hugs
Carole x