Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Optional 'Bunnies'

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter Break and that the Easter Bunny was good to you.
He certainly was good to all here in the Simpson household :o)

Sorry I haven't been around much recently - but I have been making the most of my time with my beautiful Grandchildren, my DH and of course Jack whilst it's half term. I have some photos to share at the end of this post :o)
But tomorrow my DH will be away in the Lakes visiting his brother so I will have plenty of time on my hands - especially in the evenings - so I will catch up with you all in the next few days.

Anyway it's Tuesday so that means it's time for a new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and as it's the first Tuesday of the month that means the theme this week is

ANYTHING GOES
with the option of
BUNNIES

So I thought I would share one of the Easter cards I made - this one was for my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona




Image: Penny Black 3789J 'Embraceable'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'Spring Drop'
MFT 'Blueprints 3'
Pearl Bead String - The Ribbon Girls
Little Pearl Flowers from The Hobby House

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments left recently.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabaulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Before I go I would just like to share some of my favourite photos from last week's visit to Wookey Hole and from the Easter Weekend:

 Oliver trying to save Grandad from being eaten by a dinosaur

 Lola seems a little more pleased to see Alice in wonderland than her cousin :o)

 Off on an Eatser Egg Hunt 

Making sure they all get the same :o) 

 Tried to get Ruby Mae in the picture too - but she was off


 With her Easter Basket in hand

I love how the girls are dressed the same - I used to do dress Jamie and Aaron the same at that age!!!

I'll be back very soon with some details of some Blogaversary Candy as it will be 6 years this Sunday since I started my little blog - wow where have those years gone????

But first I  must cross something off my never-ending to do list:

7 Projects for The Hobby House Magazine Commission (Apr)
30 'Snow White' Birthday Party Invites for Lola Arizona (May) 
40 'Black Tie' Party Invites for Aaron's Surprise 30th Birthday (June)
80 Wedding Invitations (and plenty more besides) for Jamie and Rowena's Wedding (Sept)

I must try not to think about the 'whole' list and just focus on one thing at a time or I might get stressed out!!!!

Have a fabulous day whatever you have planned.
Catch you all laters.

TTFN

18 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debs great use of Blueprints 3 too, I find I use the same elements over and over!! Looks like you had fun at Wookey Hole and what a busy chap that Easter bunny was!! xx

Chris said...

Lovely card Debs! That bunny is so cute!
Your photos are gorgeous...as are your grandchildren...looks as if the enjoyed their Easter egg hunt!
Chris
x

Kat W said...

It looks like you have had a lovely Easter Debs, really love seeing the pics of your super cute grandchildren :-)
The card you made for Lola Arizona is so sweet - love that little bunny :-)

And no rest for you now with all those cards/invitations to make!
I may have a wedding stationary order to make for next year...must remember to keep it simple!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Your card is so adorable, Debs!! Love that bunny and the papers are perfect! SUPER cute pictures!! What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs love your photos of the Easter weekend it looks like you all had so much fun. Debs your card is so pretty the papers, image and design are lovely.
hugs
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Debs, such a cute image and lovely spring colours.
Fabulous photographs, it looks like everyone had a great time.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, the little bunny is so cute and I love the photo's ...beautiful children.
That 'to do' list is going to keep you very busy!
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute image and beautiful design.
Such a lovely selection of photos, it looks like everyone had a fun Easter!
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs and love the bunny. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs and love the bunny. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute card and wonderful pics, they are so sweet. What a to do list!

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Love the bunny and the bright zingy colour.
Your grandchildren are beautiful. I agree the girls look lovely dressed the same.

Gosh Debs, you certainly are going to be busy wading your way through you to do list.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy said...

Fabulous photos Debs, your grandchildren are gorgeous and looks like everyone had fun with the Easter egg hunt.
Gorgeous Easter card, adorable bunny.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creation, in fabulous colours, adorable photos I cannot wait for my kiddies t have their own hugs Pops x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… I love the cute image and the beautiful paper… gorgeous bow and flower too! :-)
glad you had a wonderful Easter with your family hun… the photos are just adorable!! the children look so sweet searching for their eggs!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Ira Huberts said...

Your bunny card is totally fabulous Debs, so so sweet! And such pretty papers/colours, too. Thanks for sharing your family fun as well, looks like you all had a great time together, pleases me a lot! Hugs, Ira xox
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Judith said...

Gorgeous Easter card Debs and adorable Easter photographs of your lovely grandchildren -how fast they're growing. Sounds like you'll be busy for the rest of the year! - I have to admit I always love the designing bit of invitations, it's fun - but when the repetitive reality hits home I usually wish I hadn't bothered - so good luck with that never ending list!! hugs Judith xx

Bad Kitty said...

cute card and very nice photos