Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 11 April 2015

A Card for a 'Very Special' Child at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Whooooppp whoooopppp I'm so happy it's the weekend and my DH will be home later - I have really missed him these past 4 days :o(

So today I have a very special card made for a very special little boy who will be a BIG 4 years old on Tuesday and who is having a fabulous Gruffalo Feast birthday party on Sunday -
 my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver :o) and it is my DT make for the new challenge over at 


where the theme this week is

A CARD FOR A CHILD

Oliver is totally obsessed with The Gruffalo at the moment so I just had to find an image online to colour and there were plenty to choose from.

So here's what I did:




He knows all his letters and numbers so he will be able to read what this says :o)

Our sponsor this week is 

offering 1 lucky winner
2 digi images of their choice

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling by today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Christine L said...

I'm sure Oliver will adore this Gruffalo Debs... I'm a Gruffalo fan too.. when Barry's grandsons are here I delight in reading it to them... and Room on the Broom too... another of their (and my) favourites!!

Have a good weekend with your hubby back..
Christine x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debs, The Gruffalo looks fab- love it!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card for Oliver, he's going to LOVE it!! Have fun tomorrow xx

cheryl Baker said...

oh this is one super cool image hun,sure he will love,it super detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

The image is so fun Debs, the design papers are gorgeous, I'm sure he'll love the card.

Enjoy your weekend sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Tracey T said...

A perfect card for a child, Debs. Hope Oliver has a brilliant birthday! xx

Ira Huberts said...

You have succeeded in making this monster look darn cute, Debs! What a fun card. Speaking of fun, enjoy your time together with your DH! Hugs, Ira x
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh... this is cute, cute, cute and I love how you've personalized it. Oliver will love it!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, your Gruffalo is brilliant - a perfect card for a child, Oliver will love it.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, such a great image and I love the papers.
I hope Oliver had a lovely birthday on Tuesday and enjoys his party.
Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Fantastic card Debs and a big Happy Birthday to Oliver.
Hope you are keeping well, enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

pinky said...

Perfect card for a four year old, love it Debs.

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and my 4 year old grandson would love it too. Great colouring and design. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love, love, LOVE what you did for Oliver's birthday Debs. My little boy would flip for this card. Where did you get the Gruffalo stamp? I'd love to do one for him! Fab paper choice too, love those ones. Hugs, Wends x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww what a cute card, love that image. Had a fab day yesterday, shame you couldn't come. Maybe NEC. We are going on the Thursday in Nov xx

Lisa xx said...

this is adorable, such a fun card

Thordis said...

Amazing card! I'm sure Oliver is going to love it! Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Hugs xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow… can't believe Oliver is 4 next week… time is flying by! Awww he will love this card so much Debs… what a fab image - you've coloured it beautifully and the scrummy papers are perfect with it! :-)
Hope you have a lovely Sunday hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Whisper said...

Oooo 'The Gruffalo' what a super card for your 4 year old grandson - Julia Donaldson lives in our village, so Harrison & I have met her a couple of times, when she has done events at the local bookshop, luv Sam x

Bad Kitty said...

great card

Kat W said...

This is so awesome and Oliver will adore it - love the papers you picked :-)

I hope you are enjoying being re-united with your DH :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Wendy said...

Totally fab Debs, love the Gruffalo...that used to be Ben's favourite bedtime story book and one of mine too.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Cass said...

Super card.I'm sure every child would love a Gruffalo card xx

coops said...

stunning fun card debs.i love those papers and your gruffalo image is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

Brilliant Debs, a very personalised card which I'm sure will hit the spot perfectly! Love it, Jx