Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 12 March 2015

Three in a Row at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.
Super quick post today as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play.

Today sees that start of a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

and this week our lovely Sue has picked the theme

THREE IN A ROW
(Pick a row from the grid)

I chose the centre vertical row (Washi Tape, Image, Embossing) and here's what I came up with:




This was the card I made for Jack to give his Dad last Sunday.
Before I started making my own cards I always used to buy Forever Friends or Tatty Ted cards and this was one of the very first stamps I bought but I still think it's uber cute :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies and to see the sweet prize Sue is offering to one lucky winner.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today.
Catch up with you later.
TTFN

21 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I am so loving the colours you have chosen for this gorgeous creation :0) Hugs Pops x

Pat K said...

Fun card Debs...great colours for this cute image and I love the embossed happy birthday. Pat K x

Sarah said...

Super card Debs, love the colours and the washi looks brilliant holding those corners down, I have reels of the stuff and never know what to use it for!! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Adorable card Debs love the Ted! Have a lovely day with Oliver hugs Susan x

Kat W said...

This is one cute stamp and one cute card design - love the embossed greeting and the fab washi tape :-)

I hope you have a lovely day with Oliver!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is soo sweet, what a fabby card, Im the same It was always FF cards I bought and asked for!! Ive even got some of the little bears!!! Hope you have a fabby squidgy day with the wee one, Love Hazelxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute Forever Friends bear and the embossed sentiment looks fabulous.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Awwwww this is SO sweet Debs… the bear is adorable… I love his sparkly crown and the way you've used the the washi tape looks fab… gorgeous embossing too! :-))
Hope you've had a fab day with Oliver!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I still love FF bears too and this is so cute, love washi tape too

Claire Grantham said...

OMG Debs, this is so Springy and gorgeous. I don't know where to start, I love it all, but esp the washi tape. Cx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, such a cute image and lovely colours - I love the embossed sentiment.
Pauline
x

Janice said...

Great card Debs, certainly a blast from the past that stamp, but he can stand it, he's lovely. Super embossed sentiment and lovely colours, making a fab card as always. Hope you and Oliver had a fun day, Jx

Tammy said...

Awww this so cute Debs! I love that little bear and the Washi tape looks fabulous in the corners!
Hugs, Tammy

Judith said...

Really cute Debs - such a lovely teddy image - the old ones are the best lol hugs judith x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the very cute image and fab embossed sentiment.

Donna x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Cute card Debs
Great image and love the colour combo
Hugs Kelly

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and a sweet teddy image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, so cute! love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craft buddy said...

Using the washi tape on the corners is inspired - I love that and I will totally case that! I love your embossed greeting as well x Jessie

Christine L said...

That teddy is super gorgeous Debs and certainly deserves his spot as centre of attention of this fabbie card! Love the washi tape effect!

Have a great weekend..

Hugs
Christine x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice