Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 23 March 2015

Lovely NEC Stash

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Just thought I'd pop by and share some pics of my gorgeous NEC stash.

I had a fabulous day with Claire and it was so lovely to meet Dawny P on the Crafty Devils stand - think I had my biggest spend there lol!!!

So here's what I spent my Brucie Bonus from my DH on:


Lots of MDF to decorate:

Some more scrummy MDF words from AMD and stocking up on cards:

Some scrummy 8x8 embossing folders:

Lots of gorgeous dies and pleanty of glues and adhesive tapes:

You'll see the first of my makes using some of this gorgeous stash tomorrow when I'm back to share my DT make for Papertake Weekly.

Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Debs Looks gorgeous stash, cannot wait to see what you do with it all.
I gather Rob the MDF man was their. Have just E Mailed him with an order to pick up when he is in Bolton in May.
I am running a School Summer again this year and am always on the lookout for a project for the kids to do, noticed your cardboard frames, they would be fab, so will look out for them.
Dx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooooh how fab, love the look of all thes, look forward to seeing what you make

Whisper said...

Looks like you and Claire had lots of fun and i look forward to seeing what you make with all your new purchases, Luv Sam x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow, there are some gorgeous goodies there.
Look forward to seeing what you create with them

Hugs Kelly

Sarah said...

Holy mackerel Debs that is some shopping trip!! You will love the texture folders, they are fab xx

Sharon said...

You certainly have had a good spend Debs. It all looks fabulous and look forward to seeing what you create with the word art.
Hugs Sharon. x

vickiscraft said...

Ooow lucky lady, I've never been to the NEC show, your stash looks rather lovely I must say - I so need to visit this show. ;)

xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh wow! What an amazing stash.
I love those mdf words.
Can't wait to see what you do with it all.
Caroline xxx

cotnob said...

It looks like you had a great time Debs, can't wait to see what you create with this little lot!
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Looks like you are going to be a busy gal Debs! Susan x

Kat W said...

Oooh, such lovely stash! A fab selection of things to play with - really looking forward to seeing what you make :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

Oooh such a lot of gorgeous stash Debs... well done! I'm trying to peer closely at the dies.... and those wonderful frames (which I've now seen you use!) Where were the frames from? And are they gettable online?

Big hugs
Christine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
You certainly had a bigger shopping bag than me lol!
Can see you got a few things from Anne Marie's.
Look forward to seeing what you create.
Ang x