Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 19 March 2015

Lots of Layers at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you're having a good week so far :o)

I'm starting to get a little excited now as only 2 more sleeps until I meet up with my beautiful friend Claire at the NEC - if anyone else is going on Saturday - drop me an e-mail (debs01may@talktalk.net) and maybe we could meet for coffee?

Can you believe that two weeks have past since our last challenge over at

IN THE PINK

So today sees thge start of a new challenge and the theme this time round is

LOTS OF LAYERS

I have been wanting to do a framed Scrap Layout of my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona for a while and I am also loving my new Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Rose' stamps and matching dies so this is what I came up with:




Ingredients Used:
Image: My scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona on her birthday last year
Design Papers: DCVW 'Primrose Stack'
Flowers: Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Rose'
Spellbinders: Grand Decorative Circles
Memory Box: Madera Corner
Stickers and buttons from stash

Our fabulous sponsor this time is:

offering 1 lucky winner:



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today.
Catch you laters.

TTFN

18 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, such a beautiful photo and all your detailing is totally gorgeous.
I hope you have a wonderful time at the NEC. I really do wish I lived near enough to go, it would be lovely to meet up with some crafty friends.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous frame Debs such a lovely way to display a gorgeous phot of Lola Arizona. I have recently got some Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies, very addictive lol! Have fun at the NEC hugs Susan x

cotnob said...

This is a stunning framed layout Debs, such a beautiful photograph and pretty details, you flowers are gorgeous.
I hope you have a brilliant day at the NEC - give Claire a hug from me.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Aaaaah, this is gorgeous Debs and something to treasure xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, wonderful photo of your Granddaughter and such pretty flowers and colours.
Enjoy the show.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful keepsake Debs. She is adorable and I love the fabulous embellishments. The circular die is lovely as are the flowers. Love it.
Happy spending at the NEC.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, a fabulous way to show off a lovely photo.
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs this is adorable what a great frame. Hope you have a fabby time on Saturday, Love H xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debs.
Wow gorgeous Box frame. I am making one of these for a friend who I am seeing in Spain in May, so get everything and will have a go soon, done a few of them, they are just lovely aren't they?
Gorgeous picci of Lola in her Frozen dress up, bless her.
Love the detail and beautiful HF creations flowers. Love their papers and dies.
Debbiex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fabulous, she is so cute and your layout is gorgeous. Perfectly framed photo, love it. Sorry not going to NEC but Ally Pally neext month, would love to meet the two of you x

Christine L said...

Well you may have gathered by now how much I love this fabulous frame Debs, the gorgeous photo along with the wonderful layers!

Hugs
Christine x

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! this is a stunning creation Debs, love the adorable photo and all the pretty details.

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Stunning! Gorgeous photo and a beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, what an incredible keepsake, it's gorgeous,

Liz x

Kat W said...

A beautiful layout of a beautiful girl! And what a fabulous memento of a happy birthday.
Those papers and flowers are soooo pretty :-)

Hope you have a wonderful day at the show!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! So many beautiful details, I love the flowers.
Rebecca.
x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful debs loving the wonderful colours and design it is amazing.
hugs
lorraine x

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty