Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 March 2015

In the Wild at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Super quick post from me today as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play - I really must remember to schedule my posts in the evening but by the time I have finished tea and had a little bloggy catch up all I want to do is watch a bit of telly and then go to bed!!!!

Anyway I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

and this week our lovely Hazel L has picked the theme

IN THE WILD

I thought that would be the perfect excuse to use the gorgeous freebie stamps with last month's Quick Cards Made Easy - aren't they just fabulous?




So I created an inky background using some torn paper and Distress Inks and then stamped the images using Black Aidrondack ink. A mat and layered stamped sentiment and a few black enamel dots to finish it off.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog for full details of the theme and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling by today.
Catch you all later this evening.

TTFN

18 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You are so good at this style, fab card. I schedule all my posts, usually a few at a time, makes life easier. Have a lovely day x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such a beautiful inked background - you have created a wonderful scene.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Yep, that is certainly gorgeous Debs and a perfect use of that stamp set. I keep looking at mine...then looking away!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, what a great card, Love the background colours they blend brilliantly with the silhouette! Hope you have a fabby cuddly day, Love Hazelxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh debs this is stunning. I'm loving these type cards later and am dying to give them a go. X

Craft buddy said...

What a stunning card Debs, this is a beautiful finished piece. I'd love to know your technique for getting such richly inked backgrounds. The added texture to the fireflies is great. x Jessie

Janice said...

It's sounds so simple Debs when you just say ink, mask and stamp...but I bet it's not! But what it is is lovely! Jx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous card Debs, beautiful effect
Kim x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs I love those wonderful stamps and the lovely colour of background, smashing make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the design, beautiful sentiment and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A great bit of inking on your fab card Debs. Susan x

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous stamps and colours hun, Luv Sam x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Love the background and the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

These stamps are lovely - I got them too but haven't had time to play with them yet. Plus they are not my normal style so I am a little nervous of them!

No such problems for you as your card is stunning, absolutely beautiful colours and design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Carole said...

What a gorgeous card Debs, might have to get my inks out!
Hugs
Carole x

Claire Grantham said...

Oh Debs, I love this it's gorgeous. The background is beautiful. Cx

Bad Kitty said...

pretty card