Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

'Happy........' at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and hope all the UK Mum's got totally spoiled for Mother's Day.

We had a lovely trip up North to visit my MiL - scrummy Chinese on Saturday evening - thank you Norma. On Sunday we decided not to join the hour long queue at Betty's for the restaurant but opted for the no queue for the Coffee Shop instead - which was just as tasty :o)

Then all the boys and all the girls and my gorgeous Grandchildren came for tea last night and I was showered with some gorgeous gifts and flowers - I am so lucky and so blessed.

Anyway the real reason I'm here is to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week our lovely Dawny wants us to be

HAPPY..............

I opted to make an uber cute Happy Easter card - one of 18 I delivered to my MiL at the weekend and I'm thrilled to say she loved them :o)

 



So whilst having a 'tidy up' of my crafty stash I re-discovered some adorable LOTV images that were a freebie from a craft magazine quite some time ago and this little cutie was amongst them - what a find!!!
 Coloured with Copics and die cut using one of my new MFT Stitched Rectangle dies - love them :o)
Matched with some simple (but scrummy) Design Papers from a very old paper pad - Me to You 'Especially For You' and finished with a little button twine and egg shaped sentiment (fussy cut from another sentiment stamp) - simples but super scrummy I think :o)

Our fabulous sponsor this week is the gorgeous girls over at:

offering 1 lucky winner:


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Easter
Crafty Boots - Spring
Without Words - Rabbit/Easter
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Spring into Spring
Little Claire's - Springtime
Simply Create Too - Easter or Bunnies
Little Red Wagon - Cute Cute Cute

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently - I really appreciate your support and it's always great to see you here.

Right I have another magazine commission that I'm working on - and just finished some samples for the upcoming Hobby House Create and Craft shows at the end of this week - will share some sneeky peeks tomorrow :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

34 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this image is ADORABLE, Debs!! And I would imagine your MIL was over the moon happy and excited receiving so many of your gorgeous cards! What an amazing gift!! She's a lucky lady!!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, such a cute image and lovely bright papers - it's so nice to re-discover old favourites isn't it!
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Ooooo that bunny is adorable & super DP's too, Luv Sam x

Sue B said...

Awww this is really sweet Debs… such an adorable bunny and your colouring is gorgeous… lovely Spring Easter colours! :-)
glad you had a lovely weekend hun!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the image is adorable and all the colours and details are so pretty :-) super cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

JanR said...

Aw! Such a sweet image! Lovely spring colours too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sarah said...

So sweet Debs, a lucky find indeed and I love the turquoise and fuchsia combo xx

andree said...

Oh my, such a cutie! I love your card and think your colours and image are just adorable. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.Andree (DT)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable image and I love the colour scheme.
Glad you had a good weekend.
Sue xx

Carol S. said...

I love this image and you card is adorable. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

I love this image and you card is adorable. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Super cute card, really sweet image and I love the sparkle. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Fab cute bunny.
Love the backing papers too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Super cute bunny image.
Love the backing papers too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Molecraft said...

A super cute card and love the bright colours!
Helen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a cutie, fab CAS design too. Hugs Susan x

Jane Savage said...

So glad you had such a fab Mothering Sunday, Debs! Sounds like you were thoroughly spoilt by your wonderful family!
Love your GORGEOUS card! Scrumptious colours! xxx

Marjorie said...

I love this image Debs, and have just inked mine up ready for colouring!!.. I love the Easter shaped sentiment it looks good!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Ira Huberts said...

So sorry for missing out on so many wonderful posts here Debs, but we spent an unexpected week in Valencia at Las Fallas, celebrating my DH's birthday ;-) You have been so creative as usual, your cards are always such a treat and a real pleasure to look at! Sending hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Christine L said...

Hi Debs..

So loving this fabbie bunny card.... and wow... to find something long forgotten in your stash that was free too... and is so fantastic... well, what could be better?? LOL!

Glad you enjoyed your time 'up north' - you were literally a stone's throw from me! On the day you were in Betty's, we were out having lunch in Knaresborough - the next town along. We went to Betty's too last week - but we go to the one at RHS Harlow Carr, Harrogate... slightly less queueing and equally as good food in their fantastically unique surroundings!

Btw... when I was at the Papercraft Show in Harrogate on Friday, I had in my hands one of the Tattered Lace Starlight Ovals - but couldn't bring myself to part with the £31 they wanted for it. Yes it's beautiful..... but I resisted!! I'll just carry on admiring yours!

Hugs
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is so cute and totally adorable I love the fab image also the wonderful colours and design, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs it's me again, just popped back to thank you so much for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH IF CRAFTY FRIENDS
hugs
lorraine x

tilly's crafts said...

what a gorgeous easter card Debs, and just love the colours!
Kim x

Kat W said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend - time with family and yummy food is the best combination :-D

And your card is gorgeous, such lovely colours and cute image - how lovely to find this hidden away!

I am so impressed that you made 18 cards for your MIL - I haven't made a single Easter card!

Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.fantastic bright colours and i love the sweet bunny ;D

xx coops xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Adorable card, so love LOTV images and this bunny one is so cute. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends, wish you luck and hope to see you for C#7.
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks for joining in on our March Theme "Spring" Challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us! I hope you will join us again very soon!

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks for joining in on our March Theme "Spring" Challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us! I hope you will join us again very soon!

Stephanie said...

This is so cute, thanks so much for playing along with our Spring into Spring challenge at Catch The Bug.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this cute image and your card is gorgeous - such a beautiful colour scheme!
Rebecca.
x

craftybunny said...

Super colouring on the cute bunny.The papers are such pretty colours too.Such a sweet card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

stephen nicholls said...

really lovely thanx for joining in at Scribble & Scrap x

Bad Kitty said...

lovely card