Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 27 March 2015

Embossing - Wet or Dry at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you've had a good week and are ready for the weekend.
I'm so looking forward it as it's also the start of the Easter Holidays for Jack and my DH has 2 weeks off as well - so lots of quality family time ahead.

Today I have another 2015 Festive Make to share with you as it's the start of a new challenge over at

WINTER WONDERLAND

and the theme this week is

EMBOSSING - WET or DRY

Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:

Image: Sizzix #658278 Stamps and Die Set - Stamped with Archival Ink, heat embossed then die cut
Sentiment: Stamps Away Written Christmas Greetings - Stamped and heat embossed
Background: Darice Snowflake embissing folder
Stardust Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies and to see the wonderful sponsor prize this week.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your encouraging comments left recently - they really mean a lot.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

6 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaaah so cute and enjoy your family Easter time together, Luv Sam x

vickiscraft said...

Oh Deb I just love those words 'half-term!' Yaaaay....haha! I love your card too but between the two, it makes me realise how quickly the 'C' day is creeping up again (9mths) aaaaagh!

Have a lovely weekend and a nice long break (we don't finish until the 2nd.)

Hugs Vicki x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a cute Christmas card debs. X

cotnob said...

Such a sweet Christmas card Debs, a cute Snowman and lovely embossed sparkly snowflakes.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Kat W said...

Oh, I am so ready for the weekend! And can't wait for that lovely long Easter weekend too - lots of crafting time for me :-)

I am not even thinking about being ready for Christmas though so still can't get my head round seeing Christmas cards at this time of year! Your CAS design is so sweet and I am always drawn to snowmen images so love this one and he looks fab on that snowflake background :-)

I hope you have a lovely time with family and look forward to a catch up whenever you are free - no rush!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Bad Kitty said...

very nice