Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 28 March 2015

Anything But Square at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I have two DT makes to share with you today and my first is for the new challenge over at

A GEM OF A CHALLENGE

and this week our very lovely Sue has picked the theme

ANYTHING BUT SQUARE

I thought it was about time I made another circle card as I haven't done one in ages and this is what I came up with:




I created the background by stamping the Easter Egg image with Perfect Medium and then heat embossed with True White Embossing Powder before inking with Distress Inks - the heat embossing acts as a resist :o)

Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Jodie with Easter Egg'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Spellbinders: Lacey Circles - Embossed with Darice Flower embossing folder and inked with Distress Ink
Card Base: Spellbinders 'Grand Decorative Circles'
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat

As always the lovely Janet is offering 1 lucky winner:

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Brown Sugar - Easter 
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Something Yummy to Eat or Drink
Crafts 4 Eternity - Easter 
Fun with Shapes - Easter 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Happy Easter
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Easter 
Inky Impressions - Bold and Bright 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather stays as nice as it has been the past few days this weekend as we are planning to sort the pots out in the back garden - so a trip to the garden centre after my DH gets back from Yoga - just in time for lunch :o)

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I'll be back in the blink of an eye with my second DT make.

TTFN

15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful shaped card Debs and what a gorgeous image you have used, the colours are fabulous, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable image, pretty colours and beautiful embossing too.
I hope the weather stays fine for you and that you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Francesca Ferrari said...

A really sweet and lovely card Debbie! I love this color combo... bright, happy and cheerful! And image is adorable!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!
Hope to see you again and good luck! :)
Francesca

Wendy said...

Gorgeous circle card Debs, adorable image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Debs..fabulous colouring and love your round card shape..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another cutie Nd love the embossing and the ornage just pops x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.fab shape and i love your colours and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debs, I love your stamped background and lovely warm colours.
I hope you managed to get out in the garden, have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Anet van Zyl said...

Adorable card Debs. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Joann6274 said...

Really gorgeous card! Love your coloring and I love the colors!
Thanks for joining our Easter FFC!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Carla said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Papercraft!

Whisper said...

Aaaah so sweet, Luv Sam x

Sue B said...

Love the pretty colours and edging on this card Debs… and the image is adorable! SO sweet! :-)
Love Sue xx

M DelValle said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions. Maria

Bad Kitty said...

great card