Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 29 March 2015

A Few Sneaky Peeks of my First 'Proper' Papercraft Inspirations Commission

Good morning my lovely crafty (and non-crafty) friends.

I have some super duper exciting news to share with you today - I have been bursting to shout this out from the rooftops for such a long time :o)

My first 'proper' designer commission for 


will be in the upcoming new issue #138 - due to hit the shops on Tuesday 31st March 

And today I would like to share some sneaky peeks - but I promise I'll be back next week to show the full details :o)





I am sooooooo thrilled to be given this opportunity and I am so looking forward to sharing my makes with you.

Thank you all so much for all your wonderful support and friendship - it really does mean such a lot.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
TTFN

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hige congrats, it is so lovely to underatke magazine work and I am thrilled for you, you deserve it as your work is truly inspiring x

Chris said...

Very tantalising! Looking forward to seeing the rest!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

Congratulations Debs, your sneaky peaks look fabulous - I can't wait for my magazine to arrive.
Pauline
x

Ira Huberts said...

Huge congrats Debs, have fun creating! Hugs, Ira x
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Christine L said...

Wow CONGRATS Debs! Fabulous news and I can't wait to see more details!

Hugs
Christine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

How exciting, congratulations sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Sarah said...

Yay for you!! Couldn't happen to a nicer person, can't wait for mine to drop through the letterbox xx

Judith said...

well done Debs - those little teases look fabulous - look forward to seeing the full versions hugs Judith x

Lorraine said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations - fantastic news.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Congrats Debs. Well deserved Debs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW well Done Debs this is brilliant news, So pleased for you, cant wait to see the cards as the sneeky peeps look amazing!!!

Sending Big Hugs Hxx

Sue B said...

Huge Congratulations Debs!!! these sneak peaks look amazing!! can't wait to see them properly!!
Enjoy this wonderful achievement hun as you totally deserve it!!
Lotsa Love, Sue B xx