Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Take Your Pick at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything - well 5 days is a long time for me :o)
But I have been really busy with family visits and sleepovers.

Then to top it all my laptop seems to be running really slow - I spent over six hours last Thursday running a full system scan trying to see if there were any problems and then had to run another scan in safe mode to remove some suspicious files - it still seems to be running very slow though so I might need to book it in for a 'proper healthcheck' :o( 

So today we have a new challenge over at 


and this week we have our usual end of the month theme of

TAKE YOUR PICK 

with the options of using either Sketch #98 , Cool Colours, Use Kraft and/or Masking 

I took on the challenge of using all of the options and this is what I came up with:




I started be stamping the Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose image and then masked that off before stamping the Penny Black Script usinbg Perfect Medium and then heaty embossed with True White EP.
Rose image coloured with Copics and background inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
Design Papers: Craftwork Cards 'Time for Tea'
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat 'Lovely Mum'
Kraft card, Adhesive Pearls and Ribbon from stash

Our fabulous sponsor this week is
Simon Says Stamp

Offering 1 lucky winner



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the full details and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by - if I can get my laptop to work again later I hope to play catch up with you all this evening.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Debs, this one is a work of art! Love your background/masking. A gorgeous card,

Liz x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful! I love the colours and your gorgeous embossing.
Rebecca.
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, gorgeous icy blue. Hope that laptop gets fixed. Couldn't manage now without my iPad for commenting

Ira Huberts said...

That's just so sweet Debs, the flower stamp is so delicate as are the colours and I just love the embossed background, it's perfect! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs. I love the pretty flower and cool colours.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Great job Debs. such a pretty stamp and the masked embossing is brilliant xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the image with the gorgeous script design in the background. The papers and colours are so beautiful.
Sue xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really beautiful Debs.
Love the colours and all that fabulous layering.
Caroline xxx

Janice said...

So lovely Debs, love the colours and the embossed background is very pretty. Will email you after Thurs, Jx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs love that flower image and the embossed background, love the colours and design a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is so pretty Debs. The embossing in white looks gorgeous against the beautiful flowers. Love the pretty papers.
Hope you get your computer fixed soon. It is so frustrating when blogging with a really slow computer.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the pretty image. Beautiful design and colour. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Debs, I like the floral image and the colours
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Debs! I love that beautiful flower and the fabulous script background!
Hugs, Tammy

Whisper said...

Simply stunning hun and what gorgeous colours too - oooo what is the code for that fabby PB script stamp please ? and i hope you get your computer problems sorted out soon, luv Sam x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such a beautiful image and pretty blues.
Pauline
x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Super card. It looks like a Himalayan Poppy in the blue.
Best wishes.
Ang x