Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Inspired by Favourite TV Programme at MAWTT

Good morning.
Hope you are having a good week so far.
I'm looking forward to the weekend as Jack will break up for half-term tomorrow, then of course I am hoping to be spoilt (just a little) on Saturday and on Sunday we are meeting all the boys and all the girls at Jamie and Rowena's new house - after we have all had some brunch at Frankie and Benny's - can't wait!!!

Anyway before all that I have a DT make to share with you for the new challenge over at 


and in order not to clash with my DT makes for In The Pink I am now playing along with my Team B buddies :o)

Our fabulous theme this week is:

INSPIRED BY YOUR FAVOURITE 
TV PROGRAMME

Now for me that was so hard to choose as I have soooooo many favourites but in the end I settled for 

STRICTLY COME DANCING 

and here's what I came up with:




 Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'Love Letters'
Die Cuts: Sue Wilson 'Italian Collection - Calabria'
Flowers and Enamel Dots from stash
Glamour Dust

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to give a warm welcome to our new playmates.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today and for all your lovely comments left recently - I really do appreciate all your continued support.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, such a gorgeous image and beautifully framed.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely gorgeous hun and what a super die too, Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

What a beauty Debs, love that image, your colour choice is lovely and those super die cuts really add a touch of flounce!! xx

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely perfect, Debs! Strictly is one of my fave programmes too! xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a fabby card, Im now humming the tune. I love all the glamour of Strictly!! Sounds like you have a fabby weekend lined up, Have fun, Love Hazelxx

Hazel said...

I love the colours you've used on this and I also love the glitzy underskirt. I only watched bits of Strictly, I used to record and fast forward. I love watching Claudia though! Hazel L. x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the image to go with your fab choice of TV Programme. Beautiful colours and wonderful detailing too.
Sue xx

Lena Hermansson said...

This card is so sweet! Not my type of show but wonderful card :-)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a real cutie. Love that die cut you matted your image on. Enjoy your weekend with your family, I will be down in London with my Grandsons - can't Wait! Susan x

Sue B said...

Oh this is brilliant Debs… the image is so perfect for Strictly!! and you've coloured it beautifully… I love her sparkly dress! the frame is gorgeous too! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Wishcraft said...

Fun image and love that gorgeous die too! Lovely card Debs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

pinky said...

Perfect design for that show Debs, love your card.

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the colouring. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Craft buddy said...

What a sweet image! I love this and never would have thought of it. Great show to follow as well :) x Jessie

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.stunning diecuts and colours and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

This would be you and John then Debs? Was thinking you might be off dinner dancing tonight but see its a family get together instead. Hope you all have a great time. Love your card today, and the two above, a gorgeous bunny and a lovely sentiment on your SS card too. Enjoy your weekend, Jx

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card. And a great TV choice too - strangely one that didn't occur to me as I was too busy trying to figure how to do MASH. Didn't work though!!

xxx

Judith said...

Great fun card Debs - love the gorgeous colour and gorgeous die - great strictly image! hope you had a fab day yesterday hugs Judith x

Claire said...

LOL I knew it was Strictly before I even read your post - great card. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

Love it!! May need to go shopping, that image is gorgeous xx