Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 14 February 2015

Inpsired by a Song at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Happy Valentine's Day - hope you have all been spoilt this morning :o)

Today I would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week Team Abi are being

INSPIRED BY A SONG

I don't think you will have any difficulties guessing what my song is hehe!!




So here's what I used:

Sentiments: Inkylicious 'Moments Memories' and LOTV 'Set 28 - Vintage Labels'
Stamped with Perfect Medium and Heat Embossed with Gold Shine EP
Spellbinders: Labels 18 and Floral Decorative Ovals
Flowers: Sheena Douglass 'Wild Rose Briar' 
Stamped onto Vellum with Perfect Medium and Heat Embossed with Gold Shine EP
Die Cut using matching die
 Numbers: Sizzix Tim Holtz 'Wordplay'
Old Paper Distress Ink
Pearl from stash

Our sponsor this week is 
Offering 1 lucky winner 
£10 to spend in their online store

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT lovely buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Before I go I would just like to share some UBER exciting news with you.............................

I have been asked by Papercraft Inspirations to do THREE commissions for them - the first two I have completed and sent and I am currently working on the third one!!!
To say I'm excited and honoured is a total understatement.
I can't wait to share my makes with you - the first commission is due to be published next month - so watch this space :o)

Thanks you for calling by to see me today.
I am so grateful to you for all your continued support and lovely comments.

Have a fabulous day,
TTFN

26 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Congratulations Debs, I'm looking forward to see your projects, the card is fabulous, so very beautiful.

Love
Maarit

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous elegant card today and huge congrats on your exciting news, well deserved. X

Tracey T said...

A gorgeously stylish and elegant card, Debs. Many congratulations on your magazine commission - very well deserved. Hugs xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Debs and congratulations on your magazine commission, can I have your autograph xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, Love the design and colours. Very elegant.
Congratulations on your commission work - that's brilliant!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Wedgie said...

Wow! Such exciting news! I look forward to seeing you in print!

Fab card too, very elegant. Wedgie xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations debs very well deserved
And this card is just so beautiful
Love it
Hugs Kelly

Sarah said...

Well done Debs, I am so looking forward to my edition dropping through the letter box!! Love your golden card too xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs, I love the sentiment and beautiful detailing.
Congratulations on your exciting news, I am really pleased for you.
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo so classy & elegant.

Ooooo well done you for being picked to do a magazine article too & I so can't wait to see what you have made, luv Sam x

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Debs..that is wonderful news, you must be bursting with excitement..and a stunning card,so elegant.

luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Debs, very decadent with the gold.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
I can think of a couple of songs lol!
Beautiful card. Love the embossing.
Congratulations. Look forward to seeing your commissions.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer… this is gorgeous Debs… so classy and elegant… I love the scrummy flower and the delicate gold frame… and the beautiful embossing… everything is just perfect on this card! :-)
Ooooh!! SO pleased to hear of your three commissions Debs… that's wonderful… I am really excited for you hun… you totally deserve this… so enjoy it my friend! ;-)
Just had some pancakes with lemon... Mmmm... we're practising for Tuesday! Lol Hope you're having a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A stunning and beautiful card Debs. Love those gorgeous flowers! Brilliant news, how exciting and look forward to seeing your makes. Susan x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such an elegant design.
Congratulations on your fabulous news, I can't wait to see your creations in the magazine.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your exciting news Debs, well deserved....look forward to seeing your makes :)
Stunning card, love the colours and design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Donna said...

Beautiful and elegant card Debs, gold and white together always look so special, pretty flower arrangement too! Huge congrats on your commissions for PI, very well deserved! :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

absolutely stunning debs.love this verse and your design is so stylish :D

xx coops xx

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the gold, it's really awesome!! Congrats on your mag commission! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Just stunning, Debs.
Congrats on your commisions too - how exciting. I can't wait to see your work.
Caroline xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the sentiment and colour tones and many congratulations on the commissions too - so so pleased for you, can't wait to see them! Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Debs, great sentiment too, I must get some of these! And congratulations on your commission work!! Can't wait to see them!
Unfortunately I can't make the NEC this time, maybe you, me and Claire can meet up at some point at another time? Would be good to see you both. P x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs your card is gorgeous hunny. I love all the golden touches including the embossing on the vellum. Congrats on the PI commissions too! Fab-u-lous!! I look forward to seeing them in the mag. Hugs, Wends x

Juls said...

Love it, loving all the gold touches xx

Thordis said...

I think this card is perfect in every single way! Love it!
And congrats on you magazine commission. I'm so excited for you :)
Hugs xx