Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Clean and Simple at AGOAC

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I'm so glad it's finally the weekend - this week seems to have dragged on :o(

I'm hoping the weather improves so I can get out for a lovely walk with my DH - which will give me the opportunity to try out my special toe mould I had made earlier in the week at my first visit to the podiatrist when I discovered the pain in my foot I experience when walking is caused by a condition called Morton's Neuroma - seriously if it's not one thing it's another these past few years!!!!  
But I won't let it get me down and hopefully the toe mould and the customised insoles I'm waiting to be made will make all the difference.


Anyway enough wallowing here's the real reason I'm here and that's to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week I'm playing host and I have chosen the theme

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

I picked this gorgeous rose from Pink Gem Designs to work with and created my card in Serif Craft Artist and here's what it looks like:




So simples but I think it's quite effective - hope you do too :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

I'll be back in the blink of an eye with my second DT share for the day - that's definitely not so Clean and Simple!!!

Thanks for calling by to see me today and for all your continued support.

TTFN

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Another fab card today. I love the pretty flowers and cas design
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs a really gorgeous card design and with stunning results. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the way you have used the image, it's such a beautiful design.
Sorry to hear about your foot pain, I hope the toe mould and insoles help you.
Sue xx

Sarah said...

Your card is a beauty Debs. Hope your new toe mould gives the help you need and you will soon be striding out again xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debs, such a fabulous CAS design.
I hope you manage to get out for your walk.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Simply stunning.

I hope your toe condition improves - i wear insoles, as i have flat arches and the only problem i have is in the summer, as i can't wear any shoes without a back in !!, Luv Sam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
I don't do computer crafting but I would've put money on that this was stamped.
Great card and image.
Hope you get out for your walk soon.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Claire said...

This is so so pretty and simple. Hugs, Claire x

Bad Kitty said...

pretty