Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 February 2015

Be a Sport at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Super quick post from me today as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play -  the mornings I look after him have changed from Wednesday to Thursday and Friday si Ineed to get myself more organised in future but I was so tired and not feeling too well last night that I just didn't feel like scheduling my post :o(

Anyway I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week our lovely Susan is playing host and has picked the theme

BE A SPORT

Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:

Image: Woodware Large Sentiment Stamp 'Golf'
Paper Pieced using LOTV 'Father Knows Best' Design Papers
Faux Stitching Stamp: Molly Blooms Stitch Border 1
Alphabet stickers from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling in to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently - I really do appreciate your support.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby hun, so perfect for a man, enjoy your fun morning with your grandson, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love the papers and embossing you have added to the image.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope you are feeling better now.
Sue xx

Judith said...

Great paper piecing Debs - hope you have a great day with Oliver hugs judith x

Pat K said...

Great masculine card Debs...love that image. I loved the time I had with my granddaughters before they started school, a very special time...enjoy. Pat K xx

Hazel said...

I love that Golf stamp and your card is great. Hazel L. x

Hazel said...

I love that Golf stamp and your card is great. Hazel L. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is fabby Debs, I love those big stamps they always make such beautiful cards. Hope you are feeling better now, Im sure you will be if you are getting cuddles from Oliver, Love Hazelxx

Claire Grantham said...

Debs, I absolutely love this. I love these giant Woodware stamps. but I haven't seen this bad boy before. Cx

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Debs, you know how much I love these Woodware stamps, great paper choice.
I hope you are feeling OK today.
Pauline
x

Ira Huberts said...

What a fun take on the challenge Debs,gorgeous male card! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sarah said...

Hope a play with Oliver has perked you up Debs!! Great card for a chap, love the paper piecing xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant male themed card Debs I really love these big word stamps, a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Lena Hermansson said...

Love the paper piecing!

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Debs. I have this stamp but haven't inked it up yet....I must do something about that! Love what you've done with it.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great paper piecing and doodling.. Hope you feel better soon x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card Debs. Love these big word images. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love this stamp and your cas design and paper piecing is fab :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

Hope you're feeling better today and that Oliver didn't tire you out too much? Super golf card and a lovely stitched border too, I so love theses stitchy ones and so got a few from SSS! All good here today, just a half day session then back home for take-away! Jx

Wendy said...

Brilliant masculine card Debs, love the fab design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craft buddy said...

I love your piecing of the letters and the texture on that golf ball - such a great detail to add on to the piece. x Jessie