Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 28 February 2015

All or Nothing at Sweet Stampin'

Hello again lovely peeps.
As promised in my earlier post today I'm back with another DT share and this time it's for the new challenge over at


and this week Team Abi are sharing inspiration on the theme

ALL OR NOTHING

Basically that means lots of layers or just one layer - you choose whichever suits you best.

Obviously I went with the LOTS of layers option :o)
I was recently asked to make an engagement card for a friend and they wanted the man to have ginger hair and the lady to have long dark hair and if possible a dog as well!!!!
Of course I said it wasn't possible to add the dog - but they were happy with the end result :o)




I used one of my most favourite colour combos - Pink, Black and Grey - so pretty don't you think?

Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV 'Close Your Eyes'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Nitwits FQB 'With This Ring'
Pleated Ribbon and Adhesive Heart Gems from stash
Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Border Punch
Champagne Bottle from FQB 'With This Ring'

Our fabulous sponsor this week is:


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the prize on offer and to see the stunning inspiration from my very talented DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Stempelsonnen - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - Lots of Layers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Use Ribbon and/or Lace
Tip Top Tuesday - Ruber Stamps Only
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
House of Cards - Love
Stamp and Create - All You Need is Love

Thanks for taking the time to visit me today and for all your lovely comments left recently.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


38 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the pretty rose card below. Sory to hear about your foot but hope the toe mould will help. This is gorgeous, love the colour combo and sweet image. I have some dog dies which I used when asked to include a dog on a card.

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the image and the colour scheme looks fab.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, I think you did well to manage 2 out of the 3 requirements. Fabulous colour combination and sweet Champagne Bottle.
I hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debs, love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Dreja said...

Eine tolle Karte. Sehr schön. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely design and pretty colours. I love the image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Ira Huberts said...

What an adorable pair they make, Debs! Great colouring and I just love that cute champagne bottle! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Christine L said...

Wow Debs.... I'm just catching up - you've made some FABULOUS creations since I was last here.... there must be steam coming out of your craft room! You really are on a ROLL! Of course, my very favourite has to be this one... the pink and black is soooooo perfect for this image and I love the design too!

Big hugs
Christine x

Mary J said...

Beautiful, Debs, love how you used the papers!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully and I love the papers too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet and very pretty... a really lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Debs, I love that adorable image and it's colored beautifully, fab color combo too!
Hugs, Tammy

Whisper said...

I so love the colour combo and a gorgeous image and i'll forgive you for not using a pooch ;-), as i so love the champagne bottle instead, Luv Sam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I like the adorable image the papers and the bottle
Kevin xx

Mynn Kitchen said...

Oh my gosh, this is TOTALLY darling! LOVE that sweet image and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Brenda said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet and beautiful! I love this wonderfully colored image and agree this is one of my go to color combos. Thank you for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda :)

Brenda said...

Debs, sorry, think I was wearing my other DT hat when I commented on your beautiful entry. Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda :)

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous card Debs! Love the sweet image, colors and your design! Thank you for joining our Word Cue Challenge at the House of Cards.
Ruza ~ HOC-Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) such a cute image and all the details are just perfect :-) I am sure the happy couple will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is absolutely full of so much gorgeousness, the image, papers and design are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very sweet couple, the card is gorgeous Debs, lovely textures and colours, the bottle is a brilliant touch.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Pat Couder said...

Lovely image and colouring too. Thank you for joining in with HOC! Pat DT x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a a gorgeous card! Love the image and the colour scheme!
Hugs Lynsey x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie I love the colours hugs Pops x

Rene said...

I love love LOVE this adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene

Claudia said...

Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia

flossbite said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.
Hugs
Fiona DT x

Blankina said...

Great layers and ohh I love this sweet LOTV stamp ( must colour it up myself again..)So happy you have joined our Loves Rubberstamps challenge again,
Hugs Blankina

Toni said...

Such beautiful coloring. I agree it's a great color combo!


Toni
HOC DT

Carole said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, beautifully coloured
Hugs
Carole x

Nikki said...

What a sweet card. That image is gorgeous. Love the colours and pretty papers. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Wedgie said...

Loving all your layers Debs, pretty card! Hope you're having a lovely week, xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE this gorgeous card Debs. Stunning colouring and fab papers and design. Hugs, Wends x

sandra bauer said...

What a wonderful card, i like it, thanks for joining at stempelsonnen challenge.
Sandra

Cass said...

Really pretty card xx

Claire said...

An adorable card, love this sweet image and a fab layout too. Hugs, Claire x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice