Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 16 January 2015

Show Us Your Metal at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having a fabulous week and are ready for an even more fabulous weekend.

I know my weekend will be FAB-U-LOUS Darling as I will be enjoying one of my Christmas pressies from my DH - we are off to see Strictly Come Dancing Live at the NIA tomorrow evening and I can hardly wait :o)

So as it's Friday it's time for a new challenge over at 


and this week the theme is 

SHOW US YOUR METAL

I have kept my DT project nice and simple this week and made a little gift bag ready to fill with something scrummy for a loved one next month:



Here's what I used:
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Lush - Red'
The wooden heart tag was one of many in a gorgeous gift box my beautiful friend Claire sent me for Christmas - thanks again hunnie I love it :o)
I added a Kaisercraft Rub-on to it 
Birdcage and Love word metal charms from The Hobby House - don't foregt to tune in to Create and Craft today at 10am and 2pm to see some gorgeous stash from them 
Ribbon and Button twine from stash
Simples!!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely Snowflake teamies.

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 
offering 1 lucky winner 
£10 to spend in their online store

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by - sorry if I've been MIA this week but with my DH away I have been spending time with Jack helping him with his revision for his mock exams this week and next week and helping him to relax too - yesterday we had a lovely trip down to The Mall - but he costs me a fortune - his favourite meal 'Nandos' and a new XBox 1 game - but he is worth it :o)

Hope to catch up with you later this evening - off to Pilates this morning.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

14 comments:

pinky said...

Very pretty gift bag Debs, those papers are gorgeous. Sounds like a reward was well due for Jack. Hope he doesn't stress too much.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the sentiment and beautiful detailing.
Enjoy you trip to see Strictly Come Dancing Live tomorrow.
Sue xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debs.
I have not been around much, seem to be busy every day lately, but saw your card and thought it was lovely.
I have this paper it's lovely.
Enjoy tomorrow night, dying to know how good it is.
Debbiex

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Debs xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs! I love the dp and the wooden heart is perfect with it. Such a great quote too! :-)
Ooh you lucky girl… seeing Strictly tomorrow… I hope you have a fab time hun! ;-)
Hope all goes well with Jack's exams… have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous gift bag Debs, such lovely charms.
Have a fabulous time tomorrow night.
Pauline
x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful gift bag Debs, love the heart and how lovely to see Claire back blogging x Susan x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debs, love the wooden heart and fab charms.
Oh lucky you going to see Strictly Come Dancing Live, hope you have a great time !
Hugs
Wendy xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is such a gorgeous crafty make! I have you have a fab time at strictly, what a wonderful present!
Hugs Lynsey x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful paper Debs and a pretty bag. The wooden heart is fab. Hope you enjoy SCDL tomorrow. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A beautiful gift bag Debs such gorgeous paper! Love the heart too. Enjoy your show hugs Susan x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Terrific bag. Love the paper and tag.
The NIA is not a million miles away from me so have a wonderful evening.
I had a peek at your family pics and quite spookily, your hubby looks a bit like mine! Even Mr Duck thought so.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Juls said...

Fabulous, love the little charms :-) x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh I love this! Such beautiful paper and perfectly embellished.
Rebecca.
x