Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 17 January 2015

Masculine Makes at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning my lovely crafty (and non-crafty) friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.
I'm hoping that the weather doesn't take a turn for the worst (so far we have been lucky and missed the snow) as we are out tonight and I wouldn't want to get 'snowed out'!!!

Anyway before I start the beautifying process - and believe me that takes some doing :o)
I would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week we would like to see your

MASCULINE MAKES

Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:

Image: Papermania Urban Stamps 'Time Pieces'
Stamped with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and edges inked with the same DI
'Holes' punched with 1" circle punch
Buttons and Button Twine from stash
Sentiment - I think it was a freebie from Craft Stamper magazine many moons ago

Our sponsor this week is:
offering 1 lucky winner:
£10 voucher to spend in their online store

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today and for all your recent comments - I really enjoy reading them and always appreciate your support.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

30 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Perfect masculine card Debs - you nailed it! Hope you don't get the snow and get to Strictly ok. Hugs Susan x

Sarah said...

Super man card Debby. Enjoy Strictly tonight and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather stays kind!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great masculine card, have a good weekend x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card Debs!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a fabulous design and I love the colours.
I hope you have a good weekend and enjoy your evening.
Sue xx

Donna said...

Fantastic male card Debs, a really cool masculine design and the colours are perfect! :) Donna ♥ x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love, love, LOVE this card Debs. Effortlessly cool hun, such a fab man make. Hugs, Wends x

Tracey T said...

Such a classy card, Debbie and so beautifully made. Enjoy your night out! xx

cotnob said...

A perfect male card Debs, fabulous design.
I hope you have a wonderful time tonight.
Pauline
x

Carole said...

Fab card Debs, the sentiment fits the papers so well.
Have a lovely night out.
Hugs
Carole x

vickiscraft said...

Great card for the guys Deb, I have an 80th birthday one to do and this is a great theme! ;) Enjoy your night out :)

Hugs
Vicki x

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Debs!

Hope you have a fun evening out and don't get snowed out. We have snow. I hate snow!!!

Susan xx

Chris said...

It's a fabulous masculine card, Debs, love the CAS design, the added buttons are very effective!
Hope the snow doesn't get you!
Chris
x

Christine L said...

A fabulous vintage-y feel to this card.. perfect for a man - and they're normally so difficult to make for!

Hugs
Christine x

Pami said...

This is a perfect, stylish card Debs! We haven't had any snow either but I really want to get it!! Pami x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a terrific 'guy' card, Debs. Love the design with those die cut circles.
Have a great night out.
Caroline xxx

Daniele said...

cool guy card Debs
hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant male themed card Debs love the colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! I just love this Debs, what a fab design.

Donna x

Thordis said...

This is a truly masculine card. Love everything about it!
Hugs xx

susiestacey said...

Super mens card Debs - hope you have a good night out - heavy snow here tonight and road very slippy x Susan x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Debs this is brilliant. A wonderful male card
Hugs Kelly

pinky said...

This is so cool Debs, might have to case it!!

Ira Huberts said...

Supercool masculine card Debs, love the stamped clocks and great colours! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Juls said...

Perfect :-) x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely stunning! Such a perfect masculine design - I love it!
Rebecca.
x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card dearie. Love it.hugs x

Wedgie said...

Fab card Debs, love the buttons and the colours. Hope you had a lovely weekend, Wedgie xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, fabulous creations, hugs Pops x

Tammy said...

Fabulous masculine card Debs! I love the added circles & buttons! I hope you are doing well!
Big hugs, Tammy