Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 9 January 2015

'Joyride' at 17 with Tiddly Inks

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Today I'm here to share a card I have made for the DT call over at 

I picked this image as I had a recent request to make a card for my friend's Goddaughter who will be celebrating her 17th birthday next week and the only stipulation was that it was cute and had a car on it - so what could be cuter than 'Wryn Joy Ride' from Tiddly Inks teamed with some scrummy 
Bo Bunny DP's :o)




Card Ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Primrose'
Numbers: Tim Holtz 'Word Play'
Flower from stash
New Dies: Tattered Lace 'Starlight Circle' and the 'extras' from 'Starlight Oval'
Spellbinders: 'Ribbon Banners' for the PC Generated Sentiment
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
5mm Adhesive Pearls from The Hobby House

Challenges I would like to enter:

Tiddly Inks: DT Call
Aud Sentiments: Use Something New
Cute Card Thursday - What's New 
In The Pink - Anything Goes
Cards Galore Encore! - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Something New
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Use Something New 

I decided to apply for this DT - not only because I adore the images - I have lots of the digi images and a couple of clear stamps - not coloured one in for a while and I really must do something about that - love Wryn in particular :o) but also because 2 of the challenge blogs I was DT on have recently closed and I feel a little lost not posting so much :o(

The entries so far are totally gorgeous so my chances are limited - wish me luck :o)

Thanks for popping to see me and for all the lovely comments left recently - I reall enjoy reading them.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

26 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a gorgeous card for the DT. Your cards are all so scrummy so I think you have a great chance - good luck! Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good luck, your card is so gorgeous, love the image and colours and a fab layout.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a sweet image and beautiful colours. I love the layout and fabulous detailing too.
Good luck with the DT call.
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Debs and fabulous colouring and design..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

What a perfect image for her Debs and its so so gorgeous and PINK!!

Janice said...

Fingers crossed for you Debs - not that you need luck to get into a new DT - your gorgeous cards stand out a mile and any DT would be lucky to have you on board. A super example of your great creativity here. A gorgeous girly card and I can see you are going to torment me with these new dies all year till I get some so - I just will ! Jx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the sweet image and all those gorgeous dies and of course my fav colour - so all round a winner. Good luck with the DT x Susan x

Sarah said...

This is fab Debs and they'd be daft not to have you!! xx

Jane Savage said...

Good luck with the DT call, Debs (not that you’ll need it)! Your card is stunning, as always!
Have a lovely weekend! xxx

Christine L said...

Well I love what you did with this little cutie Debs... and in PINK too!! Your colouring is gorgeous as always... and I'm falling in love with those TL dies... I'm really having to hold off buying them! Did you use plain circle dies for the ones behind? LOVE the layout with the other circles.. Going to have to try that out sometime!

Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes fun at In The Pink too..

Big hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs, you have chosen a fun image and pretty pinks - such a fabulous design.
Good luck with the DT call.
Pauline
x

Debbie said...

Hi Debs, Wow gorgeous card. Love the car image and the papers, colours and embellishments are just so lovely.
Debbiex

Abi said...

That is adorable Debs, good luck with the DT call hon. I'll vouch for your awesomeness! xx

Ira Huberts said...

Super pretty card Debs, love everything about it! If I had a say in it, I'd pick you on the DT, no doubt! Good luck, hugs Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, fabulous image and design....love it!
Good luck with the DT call.
hugs
Wendy xx

Denice said...

This is so fun with all of the fab elements on your card....not to mention the adorbs image! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

Dangina Martinez said...

Totally adorable! Love every inch of cuteness! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck & Can't wait to have you back!
Hugs, Dangina

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, so pretty in pink and gorgeously girly...a really cute image too! :) Donna ♥ x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs this is such a cute card! I love the image and the layout!
Hugs Lynsey x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, this is fabulous Debs. Such a pretty, fun card and you picked the perfect image for your friend's goddaughter.
Caroline xxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is both brilliant and beautiful Debs, love, love that image of Wryn also the wonderful papers and fantastic design, smashing make.
hugs
lorraine x

Lydia said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute and I love the clusters of hearts! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Beth F said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore A New Year A New Challenge Anything Goes

Debs said...

wow lovely card .. thanks for joining the challenge .. Deb

Juls said...

Fun and funky, love it :-) xx